Continue the story!

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Post by magpie »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change..."
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was....
User avatar
vermes
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Savonlinna,Finland

Post by vermes »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "...
www.lumitykki.net
Swollen Members <3
User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

Post by !Pretfles! »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was,...
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
User avatar
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by golfinha »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja.
User avatar
vermes
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Savonlinna,Finland

Post by vermes »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from..
www.lumitykki.net
Swollen Members <3
User avatar
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by golfinha »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first....
User avatar
vermes
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Savonlinna,Finland

Post by vermes »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict.
www.lumitykki.net
Swollen Members <3
User avatar
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by golfinha »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer.
User avatar
noogie
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:06 pm
Location: Lathum, NL

Post by noogie »

[quote="golfinha"]Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened....
1st hit: Eurorulezz - Noogie 4 km (!) 147 days
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in fron of your pc
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
mintoterino
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:03 pm

Post by mintoterino »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in front of your pc. After a few blank seconds, the ninja smiled and said: "You can do nothing.... No power in the universe can stop me". Then he laughed loudly
User avatar
Johnyboy
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:09 am
Location: Son

Post by Johnyboy »

Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in front of your pc. After a few blank seconds, the ninja smiled and said: "You can do nothing.... No power in the universe can stop me". Then he laughed loudly and enterd the note into EBT, suddenly..
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”