Interesting, a message from you. We haven't heard from you for a while.
Now that I have your attention, I'd like to point out that we
can stop you, although it may take quite a bit of time and money. Money isn't really a concern for us at the moment, but the lack of available time has been somewhat of a problem recently. We had kind of hoped that you'd finally come to your senses and stop this childish behaviour. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case here, and we're forced to switch to heavier ammunition, so to speak.
First of all, we know quite a bit of you already, beyond what can be directly seen from the EBT data. The abuse people at some ISPs have been helpful to track you down. Unfortunately most of the ISPs in question don't really care, but the ones that have provided us information have been invaluable. At this point we have all the data we need, there's no longer a need for us to have email correspondence with the abuse people at those ISPs.
There are some legal options that we might use against you, but I think the most effective and straightforward way is to use financial means.
Beginning today, the time spent researching your activities or correcting the database will cost you 87€ per hour + 22% VAT (minimum charge 1 hour). This price is actually very moderate, I could charge you the night or weekend rates as well which are substantially higher.
This simply means that the next note you enter into the database will cost you 87€ + VAT, regardless of the validity of the note data you enter.
If you continue the abuse, we'll mail you the bill (the one you pay, ie. not a bill in the EuroBillTracker sense). If you don't pay that bill, we'll send you a reminder. If you still don't pay, we'll let the guys at
Intrum Justitia extract the money from you using any legal method they have in their arsenal. At some point they may take the issue to court, and after that some other nice execution officer will come to you and grab your computer to cover the bills. I'm not exactly sure when they'll insert a note to your credit information stating that you're not paying for your bills, but that's probably somewhere along the road.
Oh, and I won't be doing this myself, except for the database cleanup and some of the research. I have some professionals that I can use to handle all the gory details, so it's essentially fire-and-forget for me. I can cover the basic billing costs myself, but if I'm forced to use money extraction services, I'll add the costs to your bill.
I'll just warn you that if you try to hide yourself somehow, the time spent investigating your case will cost the same 87€+22%VAT/hour. For example, if you use some new method to hide your identity and it takes us 10 hours to figure out the connection back to you, blam, you have 870€ +22%VAT less money to spend on your other hobbies. Now it's up to you to decide what to do next. The wisest thing is probably to forget EBT altogether and to concentrate on your other hobbies and activities.
Nice doing business with you.
BTW, we're quite aware that ET doesn't protect the serial numbers as much as EBT does. Unfortunately ET is beyond our control, and the ET administration has been unwilling to make any further changes to their site to prevent this from happening again. If you have a problem with ET's data security, may I suggest that you discuss the issue with them and not harm innocent organizations like EBT? We can't do anything about the fundamental problem, we can just try to fix the symptoms.
And one more final thing:
WHY are you doing this? It seems quite pointless to me. Are you trying to push some agenda, or support some other site, have your notes been unfairly moderated or is this something personal against EBT users or myself? I'd like to know this, regardless of whether you decide to continue the abuse or not.
Edit about half an hour later: I forgot to mention that VAT 22% will be applied to the prices. This has now been corrected.