Do you often send private messages?

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply

Do you often send PM's?

rarely
17
53%
sometimes (once a week)
4
13%
little bit more than sometimes (few times a week)
2
6%
regular (daily)
0
No votes
often (more than one, each day)
0
No votes
all the time!!!
0
No votes
never
9
28%
 
Total votes: 32

User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Do you often send private messages?

Post by nodisch18 »

Do you often make use of the possibility of sending private messages (PM)...?
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Meppel, Drenthe, NL

Post by wouter »

Nope. I've sent and received about 3 of them since I joined this forum.
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

Not many.
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

I have received 13 PM up till now and sent 14 of them.
Last track:.31-07-2007.:
User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Sneakster »

Very rarely, until now I just sent three PM's to contact some of our members to inform them about swapping coins. And one reply to the webmaster, that's all.
User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland

Post by airis »

I send sometimes PM´s.

Actually I have noticed that you can send PM´s to yourself too. :idea:
I sometimes test pictures and avatars this way. I did this way Finnish top 100 list too.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”