I am surprised with this beautiful hit . This is realy a stimulance to go on with entering notes .
I'm very happy with this one . BTW, this is my first international hit and also a special one for our webmaster.
Please, don't moderate it .
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby for two veteran trackers!
This is really how it should look like. Notes travelling within Europe over a long period of time and you never know where they pop up. But like somebody already said, gg should have commented the note.
The note itself has to be tired of living in the north. It's been migrating from Holland to Belgium and then further south. Live long and enjoy the sun!
Annie_in_exile wrote:The note itself has to be tired of living in the north. It's been migrating from Holland to Belgium and then further south. Live long and enjoy the sun!
I would really like to follow that trip!
Happily living in the south and enjoy the weather overthere
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page"
bhoeyb youre amazing, 20K notes. Thats very good! Thats around how many notes are sitting in the 3 time-locked vaults in the branch. In Montlucon, theres going to be a lot less notes, in a major Champs-Elysses branch there are way more notes than a Montlucon BNP.
Yes, congratulations from Breda as well. This is the kind of hit we're all hoping for, but only time will tell if we are as lucky as bhoeyb.Of course the amount of notes makes a great difference,I think. The more notes, the bigger the chances for a hit.
Many thanks to all the people who wrote about this hit. It is really interesting to see that it took more than a year and more than 1000 km ! To give you a few details, let me tell you that I went to a café along the road from Ajaccio to Porto (of course, in Corsica) last monday and ordered a cup of coffea that I paid with a 20 euro bill. You know what happened: back home, I connected to EBT and registered the bills I got, and... Surprise !!!