Question about shortcode

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

I also had a G019** note today
thomas
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:24 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

Post by thomas »

Fons wrote:I also had a G019** note today
If you speak of P/50/G-notes, the database contains the following printer codes:

Code: Select all

code count users
G000     1    1 
G001  3048  631 
G002  5014  776 
G003     5    5 
G004  1361  381 
G005    20   17 
G006  3969  722 
G007  2681  548 
G008  2323  482 
G009    28   17 
G010  3482  575 
G011  3108  649 
G012     3    3 
G014     1    1 
G015     1    1 
G016   283  129 
G017  2913  597 
G018     1    1 
G019   307   48 
G020     1    1 
G022     2    1 
G027     1    1 
G066     1    1 
G917     1    1 
and for P/50/H-notes:

Code: Select all

H002    1    1 
H010    1    1 
H015    1    1 
H016  906  128 
User avatar
nomead
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 7:58 pm
Location: Turku, Finland

Post by nomead »

I had one note (50e) which had a printing error in the short code, so that the last digit was obscured by an ink blob. Then I just took out my random generator and guessed that the whole code was H006B1, probably wrong, but the database code naturally wouldn't let me enter just H006B or H006B*...
User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

I found your note from the database, and I'd guess the short code should be H006B2. There are about 10 notes in the database that have the first six serial number digits as your note, and all those other notes are entered with a short code of H006B2. I think I'll correct the information into the database later this evening. Unfortunately I can't correct the note itself :wink:, so people entering that note again will face the same problem and might end up entering a different short code.
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

thomas wrote:If you speak of P/50/G-notes, the database contains the following printer codes:

Code: Select all

code count users
G000     1    1 
G001  3048  631 
...
G066     1    1 
G917     1    1 
Interesting! Am I right that this kind of statistics is not available to anyone?
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Post by Elmo »

That's right! These statistics are on one of the two hidden forums. If you
want to be able to enter these forums you must send a pm to Craco.
Within a few hours you are able to enter the hidden forums. :!:
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Locked

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”