Do you like Rammstein?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Do you like Rammstein?

YES, RAMMSTEIN RULEZ!!!!
41
43%
I like the music but the shows are disgusting
15
16%
dunno
7
7%
No, I don't like it
12
13%
NO, RAMMSTEIN SUCK!!!
10
10%
What is Rammstein?
11
11%
 
Total votes: 96

beezzzt
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:58 am
Location: Belgium, Scherpenheuvel

Post by beezzzt »

Antti wrote :
And maybe the'll chenge their attitude in a few years as I also get older.
[/quote]

What's that about? :evil: I'm 33 years old and I still enjoy them. Why shouldn't you enjoy them anymore in a couple of years ?
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

beezzzt wrote: What's that about? :evil: I'm 33 years old and I still enjoy them. Why shouldn't you enjoy them anymore in a couple of years ?
No, I meant maybe they'll let me go when I'm older
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Post by pinguino79 »

Oh oh Antti, thanks a lot for the topic!
R+ is surely among my favourite bands: raw music, yet innovative, raw lyrics, yet poetical, and the best live shows ever seen (euro-Rammsteiners, do you have the Live aus Berlin DVD? Simply awesome).
Favourite songs:
Sonne
Mutter
Weisses Fleisch
and most of the rest ;)
Favourite video: Sonne!
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
User avatar
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:05 am
Location: Loulé/Lisboa

Post by BogPoet »

Isn't there an in-between option in this poll? (Ok, there are a lot of options that are technically "in-between" but none of them suits me :))

I like their music, but I can't really say anything about their shows, since I've never saw one... (no, not even on TV) I'm also not a very hardcore fan, I only listen to the most commercial songs - favorite music is Links 123 but before that one was released it was Du Hast.

I saw a great video (I think it was from Rammstein) the other day - it depicted Snow White in a non-traditional way, if you know what I mean ;) But, apart from any naughtiness, the video was aestethically very beautiful and I really liked it.

PS - Ended up voting for the "Love music, hate shows" options, since it was closer to how I feel about them...
Tracking (again) Image
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

pinguino79 wrote: (euro-Rammsteiners, do you have the Live aus Berlin DVD? Simply awesome).
:cry: No, I've tried to look for it but I haven't found it in stores
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Post by pinguino79 »

BogPoet wrote:I saw a great video (I think it was from Rammstein) the other day - it depicted Snow White in a non-traditional way, if you know what I mean ;)
The video you've seen is Sonne (the one I cited in my previous post).
I really hope you'll see one of their fabulous show, they are just incredibly amazing: just to give you an idea, in one song Till (lead-singer) shows himself with a laser sunglasses and his coat burning. See picture. ;)

Image
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
Marrokina
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 2:10 am

Post by Marrokina »

Once upon a time, a liked Rammstein... Now, I'm in a more reflective, kind of New Age songs (Completely the opposite).

Image

Oh, well, actually I still do, at least for some of their songs. Mutter and Links234 are my favorites. I thinks Till's voice is amazing! :) :) :)
BogPoet wrote:Isn't there an in-between option in this poll? (Ok, there are a lot of options that are technically "in-between" but none of them suits me )
I feel exactly the same... I like some of their musics, and I thing they have spectacular shows, but I'm not a "OH YES, RAMMSTEIN RULEZ!!!" person... I have a more "They are nice" feeling... ;) ;) ;)
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

Antti wrote:Do you like Rammstein?
No.
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

Gauss wrote:
Antti wrote:Do you like Rammstein?
No.
There's a very distinct answer
:D
User avatar
compinho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1441
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Nurmijärvi, Finland

Post by compinho »

Digging in the old threads pile and found this one.

Yes, I like Rammstein very much, seen them twice and love them on stage. :D
User avatar
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
Location: Oldenburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by haemoglobin »

Rammstein is nice, but you don`t have to take them too serious :)
User avatar
Bender
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Aachen /Aken /Aix-la-Chapelle /Aquisgrán
Contact:

Post by Bender »

the song "sonne" a few years ago i did like, but in general i don't like rammstein
Personal Stats last Updated 0605-2007
Ranks: EU 217 / DE 053 / DE-NRW 021 / Local 001 (From 0605-2007/1447h)
Notes 19953 / Interesting Hits 56
User avatar
MetalAtog
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:35 am

Post by MetalAtog »

I find them very boring.
User avatar
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:45 am
Location: Heinola, Finland
Contact:

Post by Schaza »

My answer : "I like the music but the shows are disgusting"

That's because there wasn't choice "yes, but not my genre at all..." ;)
Viperazzi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:26 pm

Post by Viperazzi »

Hell yeah! :twisted:
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”