~LeuBs~

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

~LeuBs~

Post by nodisch18 »

User : ~LeuBs~
Joined: 2002-12-19
Braunschweig, Germany (38)
Last Note Entered : 2003-06-30 19:49:32
Number of notes entered : 15328

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


He is back!! :? :lol: 8)
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: ~LeuBs~

Post by Fons »

nodisch18 wrote:User : ~LeuBs~
Joined: 2002-12-19
Braunschweig, Germany (38)
Last Note Entered : 2003-06-30 19:49:32
Number of notes entered : 15328

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


He is back!!

Yes!
I saw him entering notes yesterday!
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Re: ~LeuBs~

Post by bhoeyb »

nodisch18 wrote:
He is back!! :? :lol: 8)
Aha, nice ... lets see if he enters many notes again ...
I hope he won't enter too much ... I want to celebrate my 1st year being n° 1 :twisted: ...
User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: ~LeuBs~

Post by HNL »

bhoeyb wrote:Aha, nice ... lets see if he enters many notes again ...
I hope he won't enter too much ... I want to celebrate my 1st year being n° 1 :twisted: ...
Yup, it is also better for him, 250 bills a week is enough :wink: :mrgreen:
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”