Finally, I entered my 500th note :):)

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
barclay
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:00 pm

Finally, I entered my 500th note :):)

Post by barclay »

It took a while, but I fuinally etered my 500th note :)
Note #Xxxxx6390xxx has been entered once.This is a 50 Euro note from 2002. The short code is Rxxxxx
This means that the note was printed at Bundesdruckerei (Germany - Berlin) for Germany.

I know it is not much, but it is something..

Only too bad I do not have any hits yet.. but the chances of getting one increases :)

Up to 1000 :)
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Congratulations with your 500th note!!

And also congratulations for de-jo with his 20.000th banknote :wink: .
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

bhoeyb wrote:Congratulations with your 500th note!!

And also congratulations for de-jo with his 20.000th banknote :wink: .
Congratulations!

I'm near the 2000 notes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :P
User avatar
barclay
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:00 pm

Post by barclay »

Thank you all :)



PS.

A hit, a hit.. My kingdom for a hit
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

NOTE 2000!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Fons »

Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”