Problems to enter the site
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- querty
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 999
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:22 pm
- Location: Opitter, Belgian Limburg, Belgium
Problems to enter the site
Am I the only one who has problems to enter the site today?
- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6192
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
Re: Problems to enter the site
Works fine here. What kind of problems are you seeing?querty wrote:Am I the only one who has problems to enter the site today?
I had the same 'problem'!
Yes, I had that too todayquerty wrote:The problems are solved I think. It took a few minutes before the site opened and than the words and the numbers were so big. But now it is over, everything is normal back.
But after some time it was over and back to the normal size.
But everything worked fine, only the letters were bigger than normal.
- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6192
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
Re: I had the same 'problem'!
It took me a while to figure this out, but yes, there were probably problems like that today. As you may or may not be aware, the static files (flag images, banners, stylesheets etc) are served from a different server than the main EBT server to balance load and to conserve some bandwidth. Now it appears that the ISP hosting the second web server (www.eurobilltracker.net) had problems with their uplink service provider ("some of their equipment was broken, no further information is yet available") between 13:15 and 16:00 Finnish time. And because the browser was unable to get the stylesheet, it displayed things using default font and colour settings.Fons wrote:But everything worked fine, only the letters were bigger than normal.