Horsepower Car Game

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Aaron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:05 pm
Location: Hämeenlinna / Finland

Post by Aaron »

mirandolina wrote:Correct! A lovely car!!! :P
Aaron wrote:Panhard PL17 Tigre, 60 bhp (SAE)
Yes Panhard is a lovely car indeed, I was thinking if it was Dyna or Tigre and I had to check it out
eurojuanmi wrote:Skoda 110 R
1107ccm
45.6 KW, I think that would be 62 bhp
Yes, that is the SAE output. The output in DIN standard is 52 hp.

I know everything about this car model as I happen to have one (year 1976). :)
Kedvenc állatam a hörcsög; ha rálépek, szörcsög.
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

nobody knows the car??? ok, a clue: is a swedish car
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Maybe, this photo can help:

Image
tintin6971
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am

Post by tintin6971 »

Koenigsegg CCR 806BHP
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

it is a koenigseeg but it is not a CCR, it´s the older one
tintin6971
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am

Post by tintin6971 »

Koenigsegg CC8S 655BHP
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Yes, that's it, your turn now!
tintin6971
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am

Post by tintin6971 »

Image
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Very strange and difficult one, i will guess for it
tintin6971
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am

Post by tintin6971 »

Yes I took the picture at the Geneva Motor Show about 15 years ago !
It is a german car, with a german engine from a well known brand.
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Any other clue? I'm becoming crazy. By the way, I've been at the Geneva motor show this Sunday 5th
tintin6971
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am

Post by tintin6971 »

I'm going tomorrow.

The engine is a Mercedes V8
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Can it be 300 bhp???
tintin6971
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am

Post by tintin6971 »

a little bit more, I think the original V8 must be optimized :lol:
Do you find the brand of the car ?
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

tintin6971: as you can see, nobody of us is able to guess which car is yours, so please say the solution and put another one (easier if possible).

Thanks very much
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”