We were mentioned in...

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

We were mentioned in...

Post by !Pretfles! »

I opened this discussion in the Dutch forum a few days ago and someone suggested to open this topic here to
so here it is
8)

the ones I know of are

http://www.madiwodovrzazo.be (a weblog)

http://www.webwereld.nl

everyone is free to add other url or articles
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Irgendware
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:40 am
Location: Bremen, Germany
Contact:

Post by Irgendware »

I posted a few day ago also an article about Eurobilltracker
http://dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/markkuschel
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”