my trichet-graph shows nothing...
NIG (NoteInfoGenerator)
- haemoglobin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
- Location: Oldenburg, Germany
- Contact:
Trichet recognition gone bad. The immediate solution is to go to the chart settings (CTRL-I and select vertical bar 19) and set the width of the image to something like 1500 instead of 1000 so the bars will fit. A more permanent solution is to fix the typo that happened on 2002-12-29. I'm planning some kind of detection of these kinds of situations, but it'll take some time to implement.
- debemaks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
- Contact:
I have the same problem, but just with the "Location Page".Venga wrote:When I ask NIG to create stats, it tells me:
"is not a valid integer value.
Where do I go wrong?
I'm forced to exclude it whan creating statistics.
After that I push F4 button and creates sometimes full sometimes partial stats.
For using it, i'm forced to go into the folder wher NIG is and search the page!
This happens with all the release of NIg, so I think it can be a problem with a data taken from CSV file!
Anyone can help me!!?!?!?!!?
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Proudly presenting the Dutch and Belgian biggest cities in the NIG-stats.
The top 20 cities of these two countries have been added by me.
German biggest cities also coming soon!
Get the newest update from here!
The top 20 cities of these two countries have been added by me.
German biggest cities also coming soon!
Get the newest update from here!
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Nice update!
I'm currently working on the dutch municipalities, but I'm not ready with it yet.
For a preview, click here.
I'm currently working on the dutch municipalities, but I'm not ready with it yet.
For a preview, click here.
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Hi Sneakster,
You have to select the charts to be included in the charts-page yourself manually.
To do that go in the NIG-program to File--> Special Operations --> Simple Charts. There you can choose from 240 possible charts to be displayed on your Chartspage.
Simply select those charts you want by choosing "Separate Chart Page" from the dropdown menu and put in some extra comment if you like.
To Smike:
Impressive stats on Municipalities of The Netherlands. Much more work than I had to do with the top 20 cities!
I can't wait to have that list in my stats too. I am a statistics-addict you know.
German user Magpie is busy with enhanced stats for Germany. He already finished NordRheinWestfalen codes. They can be found here. Just put these codes in your codes_germany.txt file and they will work. Magpie is working on other Bundesländer as well.
You have to select the charts to be included in the charts-page yourself manually.
To do that go in the NIG-program to File--> Special Operations --> Simple Charts. There you can choose from 240 possible charts to be displayed on your Chartspage.
Simply select those charts you want by choosing "Separate Chart Page" from the dropdown menu and put in some extra comment if you like.
To Smike:
Impressive stats on Municipalities of The Netherlands. Much more work than I had to do with the top 20 cities!
I can't wait to have that list in my stats too. I am a statistics-addict you know.
German user Magpie is busy with enhanced stats for Germany. He already finished NordRheinWestfalen codes. They can be found here. Just put these codes in your codes_germany.txt file and they will work. Magpie is working on other Bundesländer as well.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
- vermeer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 13191
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
I have 19 of 20 dutch cities; except for city number 19. What is city 19?
I do "Run chart report" and nothing happens. Except that i lose the EBT-forumplatform and i can typ everything again. Not only that. On my screen i have the website of EBT below (between Start, Bureaublad and the time). When i do "Run chart report" than i lose even the EBT-website.
And still the Charts-page of NIG shows nada (that last word is Spanish for nothing).
I do "Run chart report" and nothing happens. Except that i lose the EBT-forumplatform and i can typ everything again. Not only that. On my screen i have the website of EBT below (between Start, Bureaublad and the time). When i do "Run chart report" than i lose even the EBT-website.
And still the Charts-page of NIG shows nada (that last word is Spanish for nothing).
I can't keep up all with all the great updates
If I can place a little request, I would like the "next-hit-prediction" based on days, bills and an average of both of them.
Why do I ask for this? Well, overhere in Hasselt, smalltime users like me don't get that many hits and I always look at the dry spell, it gives me hope
. But I noticed that when I enter a lot of notes that the dry spell is still the same. This is because the dry spell is based on days not on bills. Now, I make my own dry spells, but I rather see it in the tool. It saves me work!
Thanks for making EBT a great place to be
If I can place a little request, I would like the "next-hit-prediction" based on days, bills and an average of both of them.
Why do I ask for this? Well, overhere in Hasselt, smalltime users like me don't get that many hits and I always look at the dry spell, it gives me hope
Thanks for making EBT a great place to be
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
That would be a nice addition to make for the prediction.
Also look out for yet another update on the NIG-downloadpage because the Biggest Cities of Germany will be released very soon!
To Westinghouse: The number 19 Biggest City of The Netherlands is: Zoetermeer.
Directions to edit your chartspage are in the posting right above yours.
Also look out for yet another update on the NIG-downloadpage because the Biggest Cities of Germany will be released very soon!
To Westinghouse: The number 19 Biggest City of The Netherlands is: Zoetermeer.
Directions to edit your chartspage are in the posting right above yours.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
That would be a nice upgrade indeed. For me, the prediction is quite useless for almost the same reason. In my first 1026 days as an ebt-er I entered only 5 notes so that really messes up the prediction in my case.Mr Euro wrote: If I can place a little request, I would like the "next-hit-prediction" based on days, bills and an average of both of them.
