CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2006

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who do you think will win the Final?

Arsenal
12
29%
Barcelona
30
71%
 
Total votes: 42

User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2006

Post by JP Simões »

Today is the day of the most anticipated match of the European club season: The Champions League Final.

It's :flag-es: Barcelona vs Image Arsenal

I'd like to hear your predictions regarding this game.


Here are the line-ups:
Image


18' - JENS LEHMANN SENT OFF : MANUEL ALMUNIA REPLACES ROBERT PIRES
22' - EMMANUEL EBOUÉ IS BOOKED
37' - SOL CAMPBELL SCORES: 1-0
45'+1 - SAMUEL ETO'O HITS POST
----------------------------------------------------
45'+4 - HALF TIME: ARSENAL WINS 1-0
----------------------------------------------------
HT - ANDRÉS INIESTA REPLACES EDNILSON
50' - THIERRY HENRY IS BOOKED
61' - HENRIK LARSSON REPLACES MARK VAN BOMMEL
68' - OLEGUER IS BOOKED
71' - JULIANO BELLETTI REPLACES OLEGUER
73' - MATHIEU FLAMINI REPLACES CESC FABREGAS
75' - SAMUEL ETO'O SCORES: 1-1
80' - JULIANO BELLETTI SCORS: 1-2!
84' - JUAN ANTONIO REYES REPLACES ALEKSANDAR HLEB
90'+2 - HENRIK LARSSON IS BOOKED

90+3 - IT'S ALL OVER! BARCELONA ARE KINGS OF EUROPE!



angelita, Ralf and FVS have won the 1st Annual Zé da Silva Champions League Final Award by guessing the correct score!
Last edited by JP Simões on Wed May 17, 2006 10:44 pm, edited 25 times in total.
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
marcus92
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1638
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:06 am
Location: Hengelo, The Netherlands

Post by marcus92 »

I think Arsenal wins, 1-0 :wink:
Groeten, Mark
God schiep uit de gouden korenaren de Twentenaren, uit het kaf en de resten, de mensen uit het westen
User avatar
diana333
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: Veendam-Netherlands

Post by diana333 »

I voted and I hope Arsenal. 2-0
Life is what happens to you, while you busy making other plans.
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

I'd like that to happen, but I think it just won't happen
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2006

Post by pepitopulpito »

Zé da Silva wrote: I say Barcelona will win 2-0, goals coming from Ronaldinho and Messi.
You've time to change your prediction as Messi is injured and he'll not play the final...
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Didn't know. I'll change my prediction right away!
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

I think that Barcelona will sure win the final... 3-1 (Ronaldinho 2, Eto'o-Henry)

But I want, I pray, I beg God as Real Madrid fan that Arsenal and superThierry will make the miracle

I voted for Arsenal, maybe that way it helps...
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Hope is never to little
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

Zé da Silva wrote:Didn't know. I'll change my prediction right away!
WOW, Messi changes a lot... :wink:
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

diana333 wrote:I voted and I hope Arsenal. 2-0
Why? I thought that Barcelona was a loved team in Holland... you know, with all those Dutch players and trainers all his history (Cruyff, Neeskens, Overmars, Rijkaard, Van Gaal, Van Bommel, de Boer bros... and the two greatest: Bogarde and Reiziger :lol: :lol: :wink: )
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Yes. I had he would score and assist. But nevertheless Barça will win (or so I think)
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

3:2 for Barcelona
User avatar
Mind
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:30 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by Mind »

I prefer Arsenal win, but Barçelona have the better team...
my prediction:
2-0 for Barçelona :roll:
My stats! (14/04/2006)
User avatar
LeNNeMaN
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Lier - Hertogdom Brabant

Post by LeNNeMaN »

Go Barça!!!
:flag-be: || LeNNeMaN || http://www.standbeelden.be || foxie & båløubeer || :flag-eu:
User avatar
angelita
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3382
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Zwaagdijk, The Netherlands

Post by angelita »

Barça claro que si! 2-1
member since 2006-01-03
:flag-nl: rank 20
international rank 120
38.833 notes
436 hits (353 :flag-nl: (3 triple), 24 :flag-be:, 14 :flag-de:, 4 :flag-es:, 3 :flag-fi:, 1 :flag-it: 1 :flag-pt: (and 65 more, but moderated)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”