Your MSN name

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
geldman
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Almere, Netherlands
Contact:

Your MSN name

Post by geldman »

What is your MSN name?


Jori - Ik zag Arie Koomen! :) (Ja, die van de lama's) - Ik ben geslaagd!!! :)
Koud he?
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

EDIT: Yggdrasil
Last edited by JP Simões on Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
De férias por período indeterminado...
Rufes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:09 pm
Location: Uitgeest, Noord Holland

Post by Rufes »

[NL] Rufes..... ... !!!!!!!HUP HOLLAND HUP!!!!!
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

kana - N0W1K - www.postcrossing.com - www.eurobilltracker.com

Kana and N0W1K are my two most popular nicks

a message for my fin. friends, I'm not a chicken :P
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Dakkus
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

XXXXXX@hotmail.com "che palle"
(means an bad word to say I am bored)

that'0s mine!
Last edited by milanocapitale on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

[[[[As finishing touch, God created the Dutch]]]] :P > HTTP://WWW.EUROBILLTRACKER.COM >>> RUIM 17.800.000 !!
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Fons wrote:[[[[As finishing touch, God created the Dutch]]]] :P > HTTP://WWW.EUROBILLTRACKER.COM >>> RUIM 17.800.000 !!
800 ? I see 17.500.000
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
marcus92
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1638
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:06 am
Location: Hengelo, The Netherlands

Post by marcus92 »

:D Mark :D
Groeten, Mark
God schiep uit de gouden korenaren de Twentenaren, uit het kaf en de resten, de mensen uit het westen
User avatar
geldman
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Almere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by geldman »

Jori - Morgen jarig
Koud he?
User avatar
Bender
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Aachen /Aken /Aix-la-Chapelle /Aquisgrán
Contact:

Post by Bender »

it's often changing, but most of the time Bender or Blender Bender..
Personal Stats last Updated 0605-2007
Ranks: EU 217 / DE 053 / DE-NRW 021 / Local 001 (From 0605-2007/1447h)
Notes 19953 / Interesting Hits 56
User avatar
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by golfinha »

Usually I use Ana my real name.

Sometimes golfinha, golfinho__(my old mirc nick), and for a little time delphin (after a spanhish class, I decided to translate the nick).

I rarelly use others.
User avatar
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Olhão Portugal
Contact:

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

golfinha wrote:Usually I use Ana my real name.

Sometimes golfinha, golfinho__(my old mirc nick), and for a little time delphin (after a spanhish class, I decided to translate the nick).

I rarelly use others.
I have a suggestion to you: Dolphinya
User avatar
DAVID & KATY
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão

Post by DAVID & KATY »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 3 mails and 3 MSN

1º David
2º Ricon
3º Claudia (but this MSN name have a long Story :lol: )

And in Terravista chat

Teamsipirit :wink:
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”