following a idea posted by Hafla and compinho, let's make a little trip around the world with hits... Post any hit you want (it doesn't matter if it's a posting person's hit)... The first city must be the second of the previous hit, like this...
Madrid Toulouse
Toulouse Ulan Bator
Ulan Bator Bologna and so on...
If we arrive to any place where there are no hits to go on, somenody starts the game again from the first city involved in the last possible hit...
I'll begin...
Last edited by pepitopulpito on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit! EBT WhatPulse Team
Pepitopulpito, Thanks for improving my idea for a new game.
Because you posted it I think it is allowed to stay in Rotterdam, but it is not getting us any further.
I suggest that the hits should be between different cities.
Agree
Might I suggest that we keep a distance total....?
So:
Werkendam Madrid: 1417 km
Madrid Rotterdam: 1427 km
Rotterdam Rotterdam: 1 km
Rotterdam Leiden: 31 km
Leiden Braunschweig: 408 km
Braunschweig Oldenburg: 177 km
Oldenburg Kouvola: 1402 km