TOTAL : 33007 km
TRAVELLING BY HITS
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
This is amasing.
I have two hits from Köln. Earlier I could take you to Schaerbeek, Belgium and now I can use my second hit.
Köln
Rheinbreitbach
39 km
Total 33048 km
EDIT
As the statistics say that there is only one hitnote (mine) in Rheinbreitbach then somebody else has to find a hitnote from Köln as I don't have anymore of those.
I have two hits from Köln. Earlier I could take you to Schaerbeek, Belgium and now I can use my second hit.
Köln
Total 33048 km
EDIT
As the statistics say that there is only one hitnote (mine) in Rheinbreitbach then somebody else has to find a hitnote from Köln as I don't have anymore of those.
- hafla
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:55 am
- Location: Bristol United Kingdom
And we have visited Luxembourg
Now lets go to the other eurocountry that was missing: France
Luxembourg
Yutz 
33163 + 29 = 33192 km.
Now lets go to the other eurocountry that was missing: France
Luxembourg
33163 + 29 = 33192 km.
- mirandolina
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Padua - Italy
I don't think you'll be able to carry on from there. There's only one EBT'er in Yutz and that's his/her only hit!
Take a trip to Belgium and then on to France afterwards:
Luxembourg
Gent :
234 km
TOTAL KM. 33,163 + 234 = 33,397
Take a trip to Belgium and then on to France afterwards:
Luxembourg
TOTAL KM. 33,163 + 234 = 33,397
- hafla
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:55 am
- Location: Bristol United Kingdom
You are right:
There is only one hit in Yutz
.
But this was the only way to get from Luxembourg
to France
.
I hope someone finds a way there from Gent, because we cannot keep avoiding Giro's country.
There is only one hit in Yutz
But this was the only way to get from Luxembourg
I hope someone finds a way there from Gent, because we cannot keep avoiding Giro's country.
Gent
Barcelona 1077 km
TOTAL = 34474 km
I think that in the firts post pepitopulpito will be able to update the list of hits and the map
TOTAL = 34474 km
I think that in the firts post pepitopulpito will be able to update the list of hits and the map
- hafla
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:55 am
- Location: Bristol United Kingdom
Welcome in the game:Phaseolus wrote:
I just joined the game !
Rouen is nice and "full of hits"
Rouen
35370 km + 391 km = 35761 km.
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
Last edited by eurojuanmi on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
- helloggs
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1340
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Contact:
Zeitz is a dead end (some say, not only regarding hits
) and I have not found a good international hit from Warmond so lets take the famous Bergen op Zoom
Warmond
Bergen op Zoom 
35761 km + 80 km = 35841 km
Warmond
35761 km + 80 km = 35841 km
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
