Avatar of the Month - July 2006

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month July 2006? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:35 pm

turtle
4
6%
Mondfee62
6
10%
Titloup76
6
10%
FVS
3
5%
pastel
3
5%
Nivram
23
37%
Bigbudda
5
8%
Irrer Ivan
7
11%
diana333
3
5%
Ralf
3
5%
 
Total votes: 63

User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

I voted Montfee and I'll nominate Angelita, because I like horses very much :P :D :lol:
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

I'm pretty sure we already have a winner...
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

I voted Mondfee 62, but don't think that makes too much sense... :lol:
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

as the first one who nominated Nivram last month, I also voted for him now
and this time I nominate irene.fr
Image

Jodijo, why does the girl say Rar to the pig?
Image
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
Spanier_20
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:47 pm
Location: Nürnberg - Germany

Post by Spanier_20 »

I voted for Nivram and my nonimations goes to Jodijo :wink:
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

I voted for Bigbudda and also nominate Jodijo and her nice animated avatars!
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

Tahiti - 2 nominations from Zé da Silva, GNUGNU
Image

irene.fr - 3 nominations from Phaseolus, Jodijo, androl
Image

Phasoleus - 1 nomination from FVS
Image

angelita - 2 nominations from angelita, jabosa2
Image

alex77r - 2 nominations from yli, Irrer Ivan
Image

Jodijo - 3 nominations from giberski, Spanier_20, pepitopulpito
Image

lee13 - 2 nominations from Donald, Mondfee62
Image
Last edited by Donald on Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

turtle wrote:I voted Mondfee 62, but don't think that makes too much sense... :lol:
You give Mondfee a chance to try again in August.

I voted for Irrer Ivan for this reason.
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

androl wrote: Jodijo, why does the girl say Rar to the pig?
Image
I don't know...I'm going to ask her :wink:

giberski, Spanier_20, pepitopulpito..thanks for your nominations :)
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

I voted for turtle (also it seems, that the winner is nearly certain :-() and I want to nominate alex77r (unlike many other users I don't like animated avatars so much).
User avatar
Ernst
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 6:13 pm
Location: Frankfurt a. M.

Post by Ernst »

I voted for nivram, and then discovered that this is a really clear vote this time ;)
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Not many nominations, so far. I nominate lee13.
Image
User avatar
GNUGNU
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
Contact:

Post by GNUGNU »

I voted Bigbudda and I want to nominate Tahiti
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

I voted for mondfee62.

I think it's special to make this picture (you have to be on time).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Mondfee62
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Wolfenbüttel

Post by Mondfee62 »

Thanks for all votes!

I nominate lee13.
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”