CoooolWOLFINAS wrote: Could we start a NON UN COUNTRY visited list?
This is (part) of my first message.
I only read some message ago in the list, from where I took the idea of Non-UN Country list.
Prior to that, I present My self as a member of one of this "non-Countries", if you prefer.
It takes lots of Time to Eurojuanmi
But, As pepitopulpito says, let's mix...
Only one question:
can Europe Be Europe if big countries still exists?
To explain the question:
Have some of you heard about the counterpower France-Germany, the coalition Italy -France against Spain- UK, etc.?
Do you know that some people could be worried about the alliance Luxemburg-Monaco-Catalonia trying to counterfigth the alliance Danemark-Wallonia-Burgundy (for example)?
Also, I agree that are more important thing to do in Spain to remember that some King I-dont-Know-his-name won a war against Catalunya...
For example, let you come to visit (with car) Barcelona without paying tolls.
For instance, if you come, I pay the first round of beers, and if you want, I can explain you some things about a Country Called Catalonia... or some ways to erradicate the borders of actual countries in order to get bigger (Why not European Union? I agree also..)...
The difference is that I think that lots of little ones is better than some huge ones allied with others...
Or what USA have done to UN is a Good exemple?




