Europe's unluckiest persons -or what shall we call this list

Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
ItalianMoney
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:46 pm
Location: Palermo - Italy

Post by ItalianMoney »

OK, I can wait .... I'm very very patient ....... I have many patience ...... when you want you can insert me in the list .... no PROBLEM !!!!

..............
..............

NOOOOOOO ..... PLEASEEEEEEEE ...... I WANT TO STAY IN THE LIST !!!! :oops:

Ok ... OK ..... I'm a gentleman ....... I don't Cry ...... ....... INSERT ME IN THE LIST :!: :!: :!: :twisted:

:wink: :P :P

I want my first HIT !! :(

Bye
User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

Getting on the list is a very important step in obtaining a hit. I did a similar listing (albeit with less details) in December and I declared myself as the unluckiest person of Finland. And lo and behold, within 48 hours of posting that message I had my first hit :wink:
User avatar
ItalianMoney
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:46 pm
Location: Palermo - Italy

Post by ItalianMoney »

Good Idea :idea:

I attend the Annie's list .... if she don't insert me I make my personal list with me the only Unluckiest !!!! :lol:

Bye
User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Hmm. Now I know why the Italians are famous for their patience. :? :D

Ok caro mio, it's done! Go and have look on the first page. :lol:
User avatar
ItalianMoney
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:46 pm
Location: Palermo - Italy

Post by ItalianMoney »

T H A N K S !!!!!!!! :oops:

I think my first hit is near ...... I hope !!! 8)

I thank you Annie .... now you can ask me all you want (almost all :D )... I in debt with you ...... If I have the Hit I Offer you a nice dinner in the best Italian Restaurant ...... :roll: ehmmmm .... in a normal restaurant ..... ehmmm :? ... ehmmm ....... you love the PIZZA :?: :?: :wink:

Bye

and NOW .... HIT HIT HIT ME !!!!!!
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Post by Mr Euro »

Italianmoney,

If you are so looking for a hit, you would better write to your local newspapers and tell them about this site. Or post some messages in Italian Forums. This would get more Italian users thus also more bills and more Italian bills would give more Italian hits...

It's sooooo easy, Capiche?

Mr Euro
>More Users>More Bills> More Hits> More Fun, More More More!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland

Post by airis »

You also could put a small add to local newspaper. I think that is the easiest (not cheapest) way to get the URL published. :wink:
User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

airis wrote:You also could put a small add to local newspaper. I think that is the easiest (not cheapest) way to get the URL published. :wink:
This is really not a cost-effective method. Few people know this, but there has been a paid advertisement for EBT in Helsingin Sanomat, I think we got only some 5 new users or so with that method.
User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by Annie_in_exile »

So, I think that we've established that the easiest way to have a hit is to appear on Annie's list and then, as a thanks, pamper her with some local delicacies, nice wine and good company. Hint, hint... how many persons have already dropped from the list?
User avatar
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7534
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Unluckiest of all

Post by lmviterbo »

No recent updates?

Is it really that still, the tracker bill market? Or are you just busy, Annie_in_exile?

Well, this is just to say that, for me, no matter the excellent list you've made,
the unluckiest tracker of all, for me, is still ~LeuBs~,
second on the international charts, but with 32348 bills and only one hit!

:roll:
User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Unluckiest of all

Post by Annie_in_exile »

lmviterbo wrote:No recent updates?

Is it really that still, the tracker bill market? Or are you just busy, Annie_in_exile?

Well, this is just to say that, for me, no matter the excellent list you've made,
the unluckiest tracker of all, for me, is still ~LeuBs~,
second on the international charts, but with 32348 bills and only one hit!

:roll:
Nope - no-one from the 1st position has got a hit recently. Of the runners-up, FinJudeH from Finland was first hit on the 15th and then again on 21st of this month. When I have some time to spare, I'll replace him with Juxu (#31, 1025 notes), plus check and update the other entries as well.

(and just a short comment of ~LeuBs~ ... I'm not taking any sides here, but if I remember correctly, (s)he was at some point under suspicion of entering large amounts of serial notes. I'm not saying this is the case, but in general it's a bit hard to get hits if you invent your notes :wink: )
User avatar
Speukes
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:13 pm
Location: Hasselt, Belgium

Post by Speukes »

~Leubs~ has a second hit, but (s)he's unlucky again... someone of his hometown.
cookie_monster
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:00 pm
Location: Siegerland

Post by cookie_monster »

Speukes wrote:~Leubs~ has a second hit, but (s)he's unlucky again... someone of his hometown.
HEE! What does that mean someone is unlucky having a hit with me! :wink: :wink:
I AM luckier. Although I know that this is not a very spectacular hit, I am happy cause its my first one.
Our hometown is not that big and I was wondering what happened to all the bills of ~LeuBs~.

The bill is a very good condition and I think we will make it a triple-hit.
Then we will be VERY lucky.
"A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac"."
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Post by nodisch18 »

cookie_monster wrote:
Speukes wrote:~Leubs~ has a second hit, but (s)he's unlucky again... someone of his hometown.
HEE! What does that mean someone is unlucky having a hit with me! :wink: :wink:
I AM luckier. Although I know that this is not a very spectacular hit, I am happy cause its my first one.
Our hometown is not that big and I was wondering what happened to all the bills of ~LeuBs~.

The bill is a very good condition and I think we will make it a triple-hit.
Then we will be VERY lucky.
Congratulations!!! I think the first hit must be really special! But i can't really say because i'm still member of the hitless group... :roll:
User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Unluckiest of all

Post by Annie_in_exile »

lmviterbo wrote:The unluckiest tracker of all, for me, is still ~LeuBs~,
second on the international charts, but with 32348 bills and only one hit!
Hihii, the magic worked again! Although ~LeuBs~ wasn't totally hitless, he was mentioned here on 22.10. and on the following day he got a brand new hit! Great!

Yep, I know I should update the list but right now I just don't have the time and there still aren't any replacements concerning each country's number ones. Promise to do the update next week. Watch this space. :wink:
Post Reply

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”