Champions League 2006-2007

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who will UCL in May 2007?

Barcelona
8
15%
Chelsea
7
13%
Inter
5
9%
Real Madrid
5
9%
Manchester
2
4%
Arsenal
2
4%
Other
25
46%
 
Total votes: 54

User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Champions League 2006-2007

Post by pastel »

Group A:
Barcelona
Chelsea
Werder Bremen
Levski

Group B:
Inter
Bayern
Sporting Lisbon
Spartak

Group C:
Liverpool
PSV
Bordeaux
Galatasaray

Group D:
Valencia
Roma
Olympiacos
Shakhtar

Group E:
Real Madrid
Lyon
Steaua Bucarest
Dynamo Kyev

Group F:
Manchester U
Celtic
Benfica
Copenhague

Group G:
Arsenal
Porto
CSKA
Hamburg

Group H:
AC Milan
Lille
AEK
Anderlecht

Any predictions?

Please feel free to make comments about any match, team, player, ect..
Last edited by pastel on Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
coach vahid
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6598
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Post by coach vahid »

first one

arsenal for me
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

I think Chelsea will make it ...

And I hope, Hamburg will have as much matches as possible :D
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

Irrer Ivan wrote:I think Chelsea will make it ...

And I hope, Hamburg will have as much matches as possible :D
I also think the same thing :roll:
Hei, Hamburg will play against my team, Porto :D
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

It's a nice Group A! :D
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

You mean: Who will win?

I am pointing to Liverpool (although they are in the same group as PSV).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Olympiakos Piraeus is gonna win this year!
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

eddydevries wrote:You mean: Who will win?
:oops: :oops: :oops:
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Zé da Silva wrote:It's a nice Group A! :D
Chelsea and Barcelona together again......
I just have the feeling they made the groups and didn't draw the groups....
User avatar
DAVID & KATY
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão

Post by DAVID & KATY »

And Benfica Vs Manchester United together again...... :lol:
User avatar
MetalAtog
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:35 am

Post by MetalAtog »

DAVID & KATY wrote:And Benfica Vs Manchester United together again...... :lol:
And once again we will have to send them home :mrgreen:

And I'm anxious to see Sporting being beaten by Inter, Bayern and Spartak :lol:
chrismmm_1987
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: Dresden
Contact:

Post by chrismmm_1987 »

chelsea wins the final against barca. :?
User avatar
miguel_scp
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:57 pm

Post by miguel_scp »

I just hope my Sporting can pass the group stage.
These players have the ability to overcome themselves in great matches (remembering 2005 UEFA Cup...), so, it will be tough, but I think we can get through.

As for winning, Chelsea or Barça.
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

Hey! I'm the 2nd voting Real Madrid!!! Who was the first...? I'd change my vote if finally Ronaldo leaves...
I don't want Chelsea nor Barcelona winning...
Why not OL? They play good!
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
nickzy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Rotterdam (The Netherlands)

Post by nickzy »

Chelsea will win this year...
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”