Rare Euro banknote

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

User avatar
querty
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:22 pm
Location: Opitter, Belgian Limburg, Belgium

Post by querty »

I have three Spanish notes with serial number lower than V041. One starts with V038 and the other two with V014. Their shortcodes are respectively M004 and M002.
Ah, look at all the lonely Euronotes. Where do they all come from? (The Beatles, Eleanor Rigby)

Carpe Ico
User avatar
Angelino
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4453
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:33 am
Location: Barcelona

Post by Angelino »

But... they AREN'T 10 euro notes. Sure. :twisted:
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Angelino wrote:Second item must be Bhoeyb's one.

2003-09-25 17:46:27 Vxxxx8107xxx Gxxxxx Den haag ( Holanda, 2511)
2003-09-15 22:16:10 Vxxxx9608xxx Gxxxxx Herentals ( Belgica, 2200)
2003-09-02 23:07:10 Vxxxx1096xxx Gxxxxx Etten-leur ( Holanda, 4876CT)
2003-04-28 10:32:10 Vxxxx9082xxx Gxxxxx Stillorgan ( Irlanda, D)
2003-03-02 11:12:07 Vxxxx8062xxx Gxxxxx Halle(saale) ( Alemania, 06132)
2003-02-20 19:14:19 Vxxxx5103xxx Gxxxxx Haarlem ( Holanda, 2012AG)
2002-12-17 23:50:15 Vxxxx8607xxx Gxxxxx Schipluiden ( Holanda, 2636 HT)
Yes, that's the one.
Angelino wrote: :cry: I want to have one of them...
:cry: :cry: I had one of them ... :cry:
User avatar
querty
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:22 pm
Location: Opitter, Belgian Limburg, Belgium

Post by querty »

Angelino wrote:But... they AREN'T 10 euro notes. Sure. :twisted:
No
Ah, look at all the lonely Euronotes. Where do they all come from? (The Beatles, Eleanor Rigby)

Carpe Ico
bhoeyb -net terug-

Post by bhoeyb -net terug- »

bhoeyb wrote: :cry: :cry: I had one of them ... :cry:
8O :D :D Today, I've found my 2nd G-printed 10€ V-note. It's used but nice. Probably, I'll keep it this time :wink: .
User avatar
goldwood
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:12 pm
Location: Verviers, Belgium
Contact:

Post by goldwood »

Hey all,

I've found one of those V-G notes and in good state :D

Short code G005E5 and Serial V0149*******

Kind of impressive.
User avatar
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
Location: London Heathrow (UK)
Contact:

Post by alex77r »

I am searching for a such note, so if anyone want to back up one of them in circulation, send me a pm please :o
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Post by Mr Euro »

What is so special about this note?
User avatar
Venga
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:57 am
Location: Utrecht Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Venga »

Mr Euro wrote:What is so special about this note?
They're just very rare, am I right?
User avatar
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
Location: London Heathrow (UK)
Contact:

Post by alex77r »

I am just searching for one of them for my euronotes collection. I don't know if they are so rare in the other countries but in France they are.

So, open your eyes ! :wink:
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Post by Elmo »

alex77r wrote:I am just searching for one of them for my euronotes collection. I don't know if they are so rare in the other countries but in France they are.

So, open your eyes ! :wink:
I have two of them in my posession.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
Angelino
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4453
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:33 am
Location: Barcelona

Post by Angelino »

In Spain they are extremely rare.

I have one of them (only a bit circulated)...: another person (not living in Spain) sent it to me. But nobody has seen one of them in Spain :evil: :evil:
User avatar
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
Location: London Heathrow (UK)
Contact:

Post by alex77r »

Elmo wrote:
alex77r wrote:I am just searching for one of them for my euronotes collection. I don't know if they are so rare in the other countries but in France they are.

So, open your eyes ! :wink:
I have two of them in my posession.
Will you keep the two notes ? What are their condition ?
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

goldwood wrote:Hey all,

I've found one of those V-G notes and in good state :D

Short code G005E5 and Serial V0149*******

Kind of impressive.
8O ... Cool, they are extremely rare! I have seen only 2 of them on +138k notes.
SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy »

lol, i was just entering notes cause i was bored, and now i learn that i might find some rare ones :-)
what makes a bill interesting? from your discussion i already noticed starting letters of the short and seriel no, what else? are there unusual serials or short no or something?
Post Reply

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”