Avatar of the Month - September 2006

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month September 2006? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:07 pm

alex77r
2
4%
irene.fr
1
2%
Titloup76
3
5%
Jodijo
5
9%
peter_at
19
33%
Jou-Anna73
10
18%
FVS
2
4%
Elmo
6
11%
ART
2
4%
FatEric
7
12%
 
Total votes: 57

User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

voted peter_at, nominate nivram's new avatar

Image
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

I voted for "peter_at".

And I think nivram's avater is worth another nomination.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

Ispero - 13 nominations from N0W1K, Zé da Silva, ccomas, el cerdito tutti, DAVID & KATY, jabosa2, angelita, WOLFINAS, Nivram, Calasparra, pepitopulpito, yonsek, Carapapel
Image

Avij - 2 nominations from Phaseolus, GNUGNU
Image

hafla - 1 nomination from ispero
Image

mrclfrtjs - 2 nominations from FatEric, Mondfee62
Image

nivram - 3 nominations from helloggs, eddydevries, mieg
Image

ItalianMoney - 2 nominations from hoppa, Donald
Image

Presidente - 1 nomination from pastel
Image
Last edited by Donald on Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
hoppa
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:25 pm
Location: Oud-Heverlee (just beside Leuven) Belgium
Contact:

Post by hoppa »

I would like to nominate ItalianMoney. It caught my eye as soon as I saw it.

Image
it is better not to say anything and let people doubt if you're stupid; then to speak and take the doubt away. - Mark Twain
User avatar
mieg
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Post by mieg »

helloggs wrote:... nominate nivram's new avatar

Image
I nominate Nivram too.
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

And I nominate Presidente
Image
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
Nivram
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:07 pm
Contact:

Post by Nivram »

i voted for peter_at.

Another nomination for Ispero.
Nivram <.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·
Money does matter!
User avatar
Calasparra
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:29 pm
Location: Calasparra (Murcia)

Post by Calasparra »

I vote for peter-at And I nominate Ispero
Encierros de Calasparra, del 3 al 8 de septiembre
http://www.cuevasdemurcia.com
http://www.calasparra.org
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

I voted peter_at and want to nominate ispero
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
Mondfee62
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Wolfenbüttel

Post by Mondfee62 »

I nominate mrclfrtjs and I voted for FatEric.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Re: Avatar of the Month - September 2006

Post by Donald »

...and the winners are:

1) peter_at, Avatar of the Month, September 2006 - congratulations, peter!
Image

2) Jou-Anna73
Image

3) FatEric
Image

4) Elmo
Image

5) Jodijo
Image
User avatar
yonsek
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 514
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: El Puerto de Santa Maria
Contact:

Post by yonsek »

N0W1K wrote:I want to nominate Ispero

Image
Me too, me too. :D
User avatar
Carapapel
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Carapapel »

I want to voted Jodijo and nominated Ispero
User avatar
FatEric
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Neerpelt (Belgium)

Post by FatEric »

Yes, a third place. Thanks everybody !!!
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

I nominate ItalianMoney.
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”