Vote for Debbie NOW

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Debtam
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:45 pm
Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands

Vote for Debbie NOW

Post by Debtam »

Please help my daughter Debbie to win the Alphens Beauty contest.
Vote for Debbie van der Steen at:

http://www.alphen.cc/pivot/submit.php?v ... ste&group=

Thanks a lot!!!!
Pecunia non olet
User avatar
De Slak
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:43 pm
Location: Mechelen Belgium

Post by De Slak »

Done. :)
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

I did it too... :P :D
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

hmm, I wanted to get to the contest, instead it tells me I already gave my vote. So what did I actually vote? I want to see the contestants!
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
De Slak
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:43 pm
Location: Mechelen Belgium

Post by De Slak »

User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13197
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

Yes, i also voted. I ask myself. How is possible that this topic appeared in the list of new postings without a new posting.
User avatar
GNUGNU
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
Contact:

Post by GNUGNU »

I did too
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
User avatar
geldman
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Almere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by geldman »

I voted!
Koud he?
User avatar
FatEric
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Neerpelt (Belgium)

Post by FatEric »

Voted too. Good luck !!
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

androl wrote:hmm, I wanted to get to the contest, instead it tells me I already gave my vote. So what did I actually vote? I want to see the contestants!
That was thought as well,
But after seeing the other contestants, I won't feel sorry for my vote :)
User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

I voted, let us know how she gets on.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

+1 :D

SCORE:
Debbie van der Steen (247 stem(men)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf »

My vote too :D
User avatar
knoxville
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:40 pm
Location: Aalst (be)
Contact:

Post by knoxville »

vote
User avatar
Le Hibou
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:56 pm
Location: Belgio
Contact:

Post by Le Hibou »

voted.

BTW, what does "zit in Havo 5" mean?
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”