Vote for Debbie NOW

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Le Hibou wrote:voted.

BTW, what does "zit in Havo 5" mean?
Havo is a kind of secundary school in the Netherlands.

With its degree you can study at the school for bachelors (I don't know what the Englisch name is for these schools, but they're yust one degree lower then the universities).

The Havo lasts 5 years, so when you're in Havo 5, you are doing the exams.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

I must say I felt quite cheated when I noticed I had accidentally voted someone when I clicked the given link.
That was definitely NOT the correct way of handling the vote!
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Henk Draijer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 18119
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:41 pm
Location: Zandvoort (NL)
Contact:

Post by Henk Draijer »

OK
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

Dakkus wrote:I must say I felt quite cheated when I noticed I had accidentally voted someone when I clicked the given link.
That was definitely NOT the correct way of handling the vote!
I must say I agree with you :roll: I felt the same

Anyway, my vote is there..

Image
and this girl is winning the beauty contest?
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Actually that is a boy, but since he is the only boy in this contest... every girl visiting that website will vote for him..... Not really fair, but that's life. ;)
We should just see if Debbie will get the most votes of the girls in this contest. :)
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

Fons wrote:Actually that is a boy...
It looked like and my dutch is very, very basic..
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
angelita
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3382
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Zwaagdijk, The Netherlands

Post by angelita »

voted too :!:
member since 2006-01-03
:flag-nl: rank 20
international rank 120
38.833 notes
436 hits (353 :flag-nl: (3 triple), 24 :flag-be:, 14 :flag-de:, 4 :flag-es:, 3 :flag-fi:, 1 :flag-it: 1 :flag-pt: (and 65 more, but moderated)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”