Pyramid

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Trick
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Location: Lenart, Slovenia
Contact:

Pyramid

Post by Trick »

Let's start.
You don't have enough money to make me drunk :P
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

*puts the first stone on the ground*
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
Trick
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Location: Lenart, Slovenia
Contact:

Post by Trick »

androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
You don't have enough money to make me drunk :P
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

A good idea. Starting is a useful thing to do if you ever want to reach the finish.

Now.. Start what?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Done ;)


Image
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Building pyramids has gone quite boring in the information age..
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Trick
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Location: Lenart, Slovenia
Contact:

Post by Trick »

Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
You don't have enough money to make me drunk :P
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Trick wrote:
Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote:
Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
Trick
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Location: Lenart, Slovenia
Contact:

Post by Trick »

Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote:
Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!
Didn't go to the end :)
You don't have enough money to make me drunk :P
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote:
Trick wrote: Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!
Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:

Post by diogocanilho »

Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote: Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!

Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Trick
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Location: Lenart, Slovenia
Contact:

Post by Trick »

diogocanilho wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote: Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!

Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!
This time it has to go.
You don't have enough money to make me drunk :P
User avatar
JackTheRipper
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Oulu/Laanila, Finland

Post by JackTheRipper »

Trick wrote:
diogocanilho wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote: Ta-daa!

Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!
This time it has to go.
Stupid game.
Catch me if you can.
http://www.hattrick.org
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

JackTheRipper wrote:
Trick wrote:
diogocanilho wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!
This time it has to go.
Stupid game.
Don't play it, then. :wink:
De férias por período indeterminado...
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”