Pyramid

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

eddydevries wrote:
JackTheRipper wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
pepitopulpito wrote: This is becoming high...
It's becoming high, high, high
The previous post by Jack the Ripper was just too late, so he missed 2 messages.

This is de 22nd post in this pyramid.
SORRY
Never mind: At that time, there were three people writing in the same time. (nr. 24)
If it gets too high, do the ones on top start to fall off?
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

mirandolina wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
JackTheRipper wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote: It's becoming high, high, high
The previous post by Jack the Ripper was just too late, so he missed 2 messages.

This is de 22nd post in this pyramid.
SORRY
Never mind: At that time, there were three people writing in the same time. (nr. 24)
If it gets too high, do the ones on top start to fall off?
I don't know; let's try (26 and counting).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

eddydevries wrote:
mirandolina wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
JackTheRipper wrote:
eddydevries wrote:The previous post by Jack the Ripper was just too late, so he missed 2 messages.

This is de 22nd post in this pyramid.
SORRY
Never mind: At that time, there were three people writing in the same time. (nr. 24)
If it gets too high, do the ones on top start to fall off?
I don't know; let's try (26 and counting).
I think, the first thing that will happen is, is that each message will take one page (27).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Post by ravestorm »

eddydevries wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
mirandolina wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
JackTheRipper wrote: SORRY
Never mind: At that time, there were three people writing in the same time. (nr. 24)
If it gets too high, do the ones on top start to fall off?
I don't know; let's try (26 and counting).
I think, the first thing that will happen is, is that each message will take one page (27).
what will happen when a single message won't stay in a single page anymore? (28 )
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
User avatar
MizNiz
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Ilomantsi, Finland

Post by MizNiz »

eddydevries wrote:
JackTheRipper wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
pepitopulpito wrote: This is becoming high...
It's becoming high, high, high
The previous post by Jack the Ripper was just too late, so he missed 2 messages.

This is de 22nd post in this pyramid.
SORRY
Never mind: At that time, there were three people writing in the same time. (nr. 24)
I participate too. :D
Ei se oo nii justiisa..
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
mirandolina wrote:
MizNiz wrote: I participate too. :D
If it gets too high, do the ones on top start to fall off?
I don't know; let's try (26 and counting).
I think, the first thing that will happen is, is that each message will take one page (27).
what will happen when a single message won't stay in a single page anymore? (28 )
A small adjustment there...
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

Zé da Silva wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
mirandolina wrote: If it gets too high, do the ones on top start to fall off?
I don't know; let's try (26 and counting).
I think, the first thing that will happen is, is that each message will take one page (27).
what will happen when a single message won't stay in a single page anymore? (28 )
A small adjustment there...
I can't see the top from here (30)
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

pepitopulpito wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
eddydevries wrote: I don't know; let's try (26 and counting).
I think, the first thing that will happen is, is that each message will take one page (27).
what will happen when a single message won't stay in a single page anymore? (28 )
A small adjustment there...
I can't see the top from here (30)
If this message still on the same page is, this would be at least 8 messages (31).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Post by ravestorm »

eddydevries wrote:
pepitopulpito wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:I think, the first thing that will happen is, is that each message will take one page (27).
what will happen when a single message won't stay in a single page anymore? (28 )
A small adjustment there...
I can't see the top from here (30)
If this message still on the same page is, this would be at least 8 messages (31).
in each page, normally, we have 15 messages.... if i counted well :wink: (32)
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
pepitopulpito wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
ravestorm wrote: what will happen when a single message won't stay in a single page anymore? (28 )
A small adjustment there...
I can't see the top from here (30)
If this message still on the same page is, this would be at least 8 messages (31).
in each page, normally, we have 15 messages.... if i counted well :wink: (32)
I thought the number of messages always depends on the length of them.
Doesn't it? (10-33)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Post by ravestorm »

eddydevries wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
pepitopulpito wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote: A small adjustment there...
I can't see the top from here (30)
If this message still on the same page is, this would be at least 8 messages (31).
in each page, normally, we have 15 messages.... if i counted well :wink: (32)
I thought the number of messages always depends on the length of them.
Doesn't it? (10-33)
i think so Eddy :wink: (34)
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
Vladislav
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:27 am

Post by Vladislav »

ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
pepitopulpito wrote: I can't see the top from here (30)
If this message still on the same page is, this would be at least 8 messages (31).
in each page, normally, we have 15 messages.... if i counted well :wink: (32)
I thought the number of messages always depends on the length of them.
Doesn't it? (10-33)
i think so Eddy :wink: (34)
I'm completely confused with purpose of this thread...
If you look on last several messages, you wiil see, that most internal messages are already lost. So, Forum has a protection against this type of games.

Vladislav Frank
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Vladislav wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote: If this message still on the same page is, this would be at least 8 messages (31).
in each page, normally, we have 15 messages.... if i counted well :wink: (32)
I thought the number of messages always depends on the length of them.
Doesn't it? (10-33)
i think so Eddy :wink: (34)
I'm completely confused with purpose of this thread...
If you look on last several messages, you wiil see, that most internal messages are already lost. So, Forum has a protection against this type of games.

Vladislav Frank
Yes indeed, now we know you can only see the last 25 messages (including the one you write).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Trick
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Location: Lenart, Slovenia
Contact:

Post by Trick »

eddydevries wrote:
Vladislav wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
ravestorm wrote: in each page, normally, we have 15 messages.... if i counted well :wink: (32)
I thought the number of messages always depends on the length of them.
Doesn't it? (10-33)
i think so Eddy :wink: (34)
I'm completely confused with purpose of this thread...
If you look on last several messages, you wiil see, that most internal messages are already lost. So, Forum has a protection against this type of games.

Vladislav Frank
Yes indeed, now we know you can only see the last 25 messages (including the one you write).
I guess that this protection is just because of "games" like this :) (37)
You don't have enough money to make me drunk :P
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Trick wrote:
eddydevries wrote:
Vladislav wrote:
ravestorm wrote:
eddydevries wrote: I thought the number of messages always depends on the length of them.
Doesn't it? (10-33)
i think so Eddy :wink: (34)
I'm completely confused with purpose of this thread...
If you look on last several messages, you wiil see, that most internal messages are already lost. So, Forum has a protection against this type of games.

Vladislav Frank
Yes indeed, now we know you can only see the last 25 messages (including the one you write).
I guess that this protection is just because of "games" like this :) (37)
So we should stop playing (38)
Last edited by JP Simões on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
De férias por período indeterminado...
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”