Not stolen! I like the distributed development we're doing here from several different corners of the continent. Cool new virtual world.avij wrote:[*] the excellent offline list code has been stolen from micro(with minor tweaks)
Cool feature but I wouldn't mention that in the text on the page. In my browser all denom boxes turn colored except the one I was clicking which turns white. Maybe we should also have a reset button for the complicated form (that's an easy task). BTW I think the repeating of the 20 form rows can be done using the document.write() function to be more flexible. Maybe I'll try to change the code a bit tomorrow.avij wrote:[*] the denomination fields are now coloured according to the colour of the actual bill
I don't know what BSOD is, but it sounds quite horrible. I feel completely innocent though. I thought I just changed the layout in the 2nd version.avij wrote:Congratulations, the first page you posted managed to BSOD my NT4+MSIE6 machine at homeRepeatedly
BTW the crashing of the NS4.7 browser might be due to the TBODY tags.
It's ok now at first glance, but the bug appears again if I insert the first bill manually and then paste&transfer structured data.avij wrote:I have changed some of the code while doing the other modifications, see if your browser screws up this time.micro wrote:After clicking the button twice the shortcode boxes get empty, I don't know why.
Sounds cool, but on the other hand, the page should be kept as robust as possible. People surf using a lot of different browsers and if you code fancy things like that the results may be unpredictable (or embarrassing). I think the color coded denomination boxes are already rather playful than useful.emmem wrote:I was planing to adapt the massinsert code to insert some small pictures behind every field. But other matters grabbed my attention.



