Ah, stupid me, could have thought about that myself. Thought it was a default extension for some kind of database program.emmem wrote:CSV means Comma Separated Value(s).
Viewing bills offline
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
Well, if I want to know what a certain file extension or an abbreviation means I always look it up with acronymfindersmh wrote:Ah, stupid me, could have thought about that myself. Thought it was a default extension for some kind of database program.emmem wrote:CSV means Comma Separated Value(s).
-
Guest
- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6192
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
You need to open the file by selecting File->Open from Excel, just remember to select the correct file type from the pulldown list. If you doubleclick on the file to open it, the columns won't be aligned properly as you've seen. Strange but true..Anonymous wrote:If I load the csv-file into Excel, I have all the notes on the same line. How can I make it so the banknotes are correctly under each other?
