Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329 Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:
Post
by diogocanilho » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:55 pm
A bell?
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:53 pm
can it be used to cut paper (or something else)?
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851 Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy
Post
by ravestorm » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:11 pm
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:17 pm
sorry it's so small
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329 Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:
Post
by diogocanilho » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:24 pm
Is it building ?
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:24 pm
building
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329 Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:
Post
by diogocanilho » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:34 pm
I think that's the Bayern Munchen stadium...
If I'm correct, I'll have to
pass my turn ... got to go
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:35 pm
diogocanilho wrote: I think that's the Bayern Munchen stadium...
If I'm correct, I'll have to
pass my turn ... got to go
Yes, it's the Allianz Arena
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:04 pm
anyone?
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890 Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L » Wed May 30, 2007 10:17 pm
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Wed May 30, 2007 11:30 pm
Deathmask of Tutanchamon?
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Thu May 31, 2007 12:16 am
at least it's a pharao, maybe it's Cleopatra
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890 Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L » Thu May 31, 2007 8:07 am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:56 pm
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890 Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:02 am
seismograph ?