Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

User avatar
Licht & Feuer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1749
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Im Osten des Westens der auch als Süden des Nordens betrachtet wird
Contact:

Post by Licht & Feuer »

Unfortunately this is a dothunting-accident, paulapurzel just entered her bills later but received the bill where I spend it a few minutes before :(

This is a friendly hit and should be moderated, too BUT this one is from real circulation and should be demoderated (probably the both hits were mixed up as they look quiet similar).

Edit: Thanks! :)
Last edited by Licht & Feuer on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by Klazu »

Nomen Nescio wrote:Have it occured to you that "ProChrist" doesn't necessarily need to stand for a single person ? Behind the username might be a team of friends working in a place or places with access to a lot of notes or something remiscent of the case of ans.
That may be, but this is not the impression I have got. He was in one German meeting a while ago, maybe the participants there know something more? Eventhough it would be a team, I still wonder where do you get such amount of notes? It's huge amount!! It's very very ver hard even when you would be working in a bank.

I am not saying he's cheating, as all the hits are fair-looking, but this is a very tricky and thus interesting case, which I want to understand. :o
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
User avatar
ElBarto
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: Wunstorf / Flensburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by ElBarto »

He wrote in the Geman forum that he took a holiday last week and visited the banks more often than usually. He collected the serials in the EBT-Tool and sent them today.
kredithai
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:41 pm

Post by kredithai »

Klazu wrote:The hit to Thailand isn't real, I am pretty sure of it. Once again, think about the odds for all those hits (s)he has.

Could someone clear me on the connection between Mz-Money and Kredithai. I am pretty sure this many hits between them is not possible they put them both in suspicious light IMO. I can't think of any reasonable explanation for these hits as they are NOT that huge users and live on the other side of the country.
___________________________________________________________
Okay, the amounts that ProChrist enters are getting incredible. Can those really be true?! I must admit that all his hits look fair, as there are also many with me (we live only 20km from each other, so hits between us should occur pretty often) - but still! How can he enter hundreds of notes every day and still 10 000 on one day? It can't be caching notes for months (as some have done), since he has been all the time entering notes with fast pace.

I just can't understand such figures at all.



:evil:

Hast Du nichts anderes zu tun, als andere zu verdächtigen?
User avatar
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by Klazu »

kredithai wrote:Hast Du nichts anderes zu tun, als andere zu verdächtigen?
Yes, I also love this hobby and participate very actively in it. :idea:

I was hoping you would have shed some light on my question about the realtionship between you and Mz-Money. you must admit, that they look quite odd to a outsider. :!:

@ElBarto: This is what I also understood from the German forum. I still must express my wonder towards those figures. 10 000 notes means 100 full bundles of money - an that's a lot! From my experience I know it's sometimes very hard to get even few bundles from one bank office pro day, but 100 in one week? I have never seen more than some five bundles in a bank, so to get more than that you must at least pre-order bundles of money. This is no problem, but qould they really deliver tens of bundles for one customer? Perhaps, it's possible, but I would guess you need already a valid explanation where do you need such amount of small notes.

ProChrist enters all his notes in the city of Hagen, which is not that huge place and does not have that many bank offices. That must be quite a job to collect 100 bundles of notes in a week from there. I guess it's possible, but a lot of work!! also entering such number must be an enormous task, as many of his notes seemed to be old ones (there were several hits), so no help from the consecutive serials.

Maybe I am the only one wondering such huge note entry, but considering everything I said, he must have done hell of a job to get/enter those notes! 8O

Ps. I find all above valid eventhough they would be a team. It's still a lot of work!!
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
User avatar
demontventoux
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Haaltert, Belgium

Post by demontventoux »

Tomppa_ and _Tomppa_

They are both from Laihia (Finland) and made already 3 hits with eachother.

Here the hits
Collecting euro-coins and want to swap with me? Check this topic!!
Latest coin update: 04/09/2017
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Post by Phaseolus »

Phaseolus wrote:user brubru1968 has one hit that was a hit into a serie.

Since then he has been registering series..

I know what will be your answer : "there is nothing suspicious with registering series"...

I know, I know,...

But at least, I will use this same post every time I need to inform you about this new "Pain in the A..." :lol:
brubru1968 has entered by now 298 brandnew serie of 10€ today.

You all know I am too lazy to copy and paste the bills here.

Entering serials is nothing wrong.

So, there's nothing wrong with brubru1968...

Well, you know what I mean... :wink:
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

demontventoux wrote:Tomppa_ and _Tomppa_

They are both from Laihia (Finland) and made already 3 hits with eachother.

Here the hits
please keep aware of the 24 hour rule..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:33 am
Location: Berlin

Post by Nerzhul »

Jorge Queiroz, 22190 notes
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
User avatar
Crossmaster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1968
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Location: Würzburg / Home of famous bocksbeutel

Post by Crossmaster »

kredithai wrote:Hast Du nichts anderes zu tun, als andere zu verdächtigen?
It seems, someone don´t like to be suspected 8)
But I think Klazu just looks for an logical explanation for these 17 hits and this does not mean automatically faking!
Prince
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Prince »

Please moderate the following hit .

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=32567108

Regards

Prince :flag-gr:
User avatar
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by Klazu »

Crossmaster wrote:But I think Klazu just looks for an logical explanation for these 17 hits and this does not mean automatically faking!
That's right! I am a very enthusiasted user and as I have entered 150 000 notes, I feel I have also some insight on what does it take to enter huge amount of notes. Keeping that in mind you may understand that when I see cases way beyond my current understanding, I get very curious on how such amount can be archived! So althought this thread has the name "suspicious" in the topic, I am not blaiming anyone at first, but I just want to learn about the case. Is it really possible and how?

There is no speculative thread in this forum (and maybe it's best not to have one), so maybe it's okay to express one's curiosity in this thread. Many people read this thread and through them the right answer may travel from sub forums to here. :idea:
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

kredithai wrote:
Klazu wrote:Could someone clear me on the connection between Mz-Money and Kredithai. I am pretty sure this many hits between them is not possible
Hast Du nichts anderes zu tun, als andere zu verdächtigen?
not only the 17 hits between Wiesbaden and Leipzig are not possible with fair play, also the reactions of the user in this forum does not bring good light onto him. Also, he doesn't only have too many hits with MzMoney, he also has too many hits with Finland (14) and he and user lila, also from Leipzig, have together too many hits with anonymous from Weinheim (6) and Nivram (4), which both have once put their full serials on the internet.

... beside what I have already posted about him before
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Post by magpie »

@Klazu

There was a discussion about and with Kredithai in the German part of the forum in 2006.

Read the thread and form your own opinion about Kredithai. I think he couldn't convince every German tracker that he is a honest user.
User avatar
erasmuston
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 15411
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

Post by erasmuston »

Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”