Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month February 2008? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Phaseolus
2
3%
k a j a k
1
1%
gergapsek
8
11%
sen-chuan
5
7%
claudio vda
13
19%
melitikus
7
10%
*anneli*
15
21%
yoto
9
13%
tejtej
4
6%
LonaPo
6
9%
 
Total votes: 70

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Post by Donald »

List of Candidates

1) Phaseolus - Avatar of the Month, January 2008
Image

2) k a j a k
Image

4) gergapsek
Image

5) sen-chuan
Image

6) claudio vda
Image

7) melitikus
Image

8) *anneli*
Image

9) yoto
Image

10) tejtej
Image

11) LonaPo
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

Voted LonaPo Image
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

voted for Phaseo
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

I voted *anneli* and I want to nominate Packbell again ( I still don't know how to show you his avatar, so sorry)
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

jabosa2 wrote:I voted *anneli* and I want to nominate Packbell again ( I still don't know how to show you his avatar, so sorry)
  1. Search for a post made bij packbell;
  2. "Right-click" on his avater;
  3. Choose "Settings" (in Dutch: "Eigenschappen");
  4. Select the complete text after: "Adres (URL)" [in this case: http://static3.eurobilltrackerforum.com ... c9b846.gif ]
    links klikken aan het begin van de tekst, ingedrukt houden en naar het einde van de tekst slepen;
  5. Copy (rightclick on the selection and choose "Copy";
  6. Post the image in this topic by typing Image.
In this case, you would end with Image
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

I voted for meltikus Image, and I want to nominate: dargqui: Image
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
k a j a k
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1491
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Slovenija

View topic - Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Post by k a j a k »

I voted for LonaPo Image , and I want to nominate: sorban Image
Saosan
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:00 am

Re: View topic - Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Post by Saosan »

I voted for LonaPo Image , and I want to nominate also sorban Image
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

I voted claudio vda
ciao
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
User avatar
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Post by diogocanilho »

I voted 10) tejtej
Image (because of the Carnival's spirit) and nominate (again)

melitikus
Image
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

packbell - 1 nomination from jabosa2
Image

dargqui - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

sorban - 2 nominations from k a j a k, Saosan
Image

vévé - 1 nomination from B I V O L
Image

demontventoux - 1 nomination from Gerlin
Image
Last edited by Donald on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

I voted tejtej Image

and I want to nominate vévé Image
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Post by eddydevries »

diogocanilho wrote: and nominate (again)

melitikus
Image
You can't nominate meltikus, because you can already vote. If this avater gets enough votes, it's automatically in the list for March too.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Ektor Baboden
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1464
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:02 pm
Location: Parma, Italy

Post by Ektor Baboden »

starcapitan wrote:I voted claudio vda
ciao
me too!
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

I voted for Anneli Image
and I nominate : demontventoux
Image
I am what I am
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”