and I want to nominate Gerlin
Avatar of the Month - February 2008
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
i vote LonaPo
and I want to nominate Gerlin

and I want to nominate Gerlin
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- debemaks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
- Contact:
I voted for the heraldic shield of Claudio VDA and I want to nominate the new logo of Presidente

I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
- starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
- Contact:
I 'd like to marry . . ops nominate . . LonaPo

Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
- schweiz1969
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 305
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:04 am
- Location: Legnago (Verona)
List of Nominations
packbell - 4 nominations from jabosa2, *anneli*, dargqui, sen-chuan

dargqui - 1 nomination from eddydevries

sorban - 2 nominations from k a j a k, Saosan

vévé - 2 nominations from B I V O L, Donald

demontventoux - 2 nominations from Gerlin, adameus23

presidente - 7 nominations from TARAPIATAPIOCA, Tommy76, lozingaro, suntzu, debemaks, LeBaron, schweiz1969

Gerlin - 1 nomination from Kleman

packbell - 4 nominations from jabosa2, *anneli*, dargqui, sen-chuan
dargqui - 1 nomination from eddydevries
sorban - 2 nominations from k a j a k, Saosan
vévé - 2 nominations from B I V O L, Donald
demontventoux - 2 nominations from Gerlin, adameus23
presidente - 7 nominations from TARAPIATAPIOCA, Tommy76, lozingaro, suntzu, debemaks, LeBaron, schweiz1969
Gerlin - 1 nomination from Kleman
Last edited by Donald on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2008
...and the winners are:
1) *anneli* - Avatar of the Month February 2008 - Congratulations, anneli!

2) claudio vda

3) yoto

4) gergapsek

5) melitikus

1) *anneli* - Avatar of the Month February 2008 - Congratulations, anneli!
2) claudio vda
3) yoto
4) gergapsek
5) melitikus
congratulations *anneli*
and to all the participants
and to all the participants
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
congratulations *anneli*
Can I still nominate: then I nominate Sorban
Can I still nominate: then I nominate Sorban
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

