Does anybody know where is this stunning place?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
westwind
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:20 am
Location: Lithuania

Does anybody know where is this stunning place?

Post by westwind »

I'm looking for any info about this place however still nothing found. Does anybody know where is it? 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8pKPyeXp0
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

I'm happy to be able to help you:

It's the Caminito del Rey in Spain!
User avatar
westwind
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:20 am
Location: Lithuania

Post by westwind »

adameus23 wrote:I'm happy to be able to help you:

It's the Caminito del Rey in Spain!
Great... Big thanks, adameus23! :)
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

I just saw this video two weeks before on http://www.chilloutzone.de and somebody wrote the name of the way as a comment ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”