MyMinicity - Build your own city here

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

great adameus !!!! - that is what I wanted .....hugs !! :!: :!:
I am what I am
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

thanks! :oops:
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Image
I am what I am
User avatar
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:45 am
Location: Heinola, Finland
Contact:

Post by Schaza »

Thanks Adameus. There is Pikapoka, ebt.fi, ylä-öllölä, ristonmaa, imhowsk and Tordeado too in my list. If they come to me, i visit too.
www: Rahat, postimerkit, wanhat esineet, paikkakuntahistoria, yms...
www: Coins, stamps, old stuff, local history, etc...
User avatar
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:45 am
Location: Heinola, Finland
Contact:

Post by Schaza »

Maybe we should do a list of towns and owners, who REALLY visits our towns every day... kind of "TOP 50-active visitors"-list.
www: Rahat, postimerkit, wanhat esineet, paikkakuntahistoria, yms...
www: Coins, stamps, old stuff, local history, etc...
User avatar
Mystere
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:52 pm
Location: Altare (Savona)
Contact:

I have an idea ...

Post by Mystere »

... maybe some else has already done ... :oops:

Everyone can create an ebt minicity and all the other user must (can) visit it to increase the visibility and pubblicize ebt in europe ???

What do you think about it ???


p.s. if there is already a post like this please excuse me .
Now Baxeico is my nickname for EBT .
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

adameus - can you please add Mystere to 'our' (/your) list ?
I am what I am
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

I still can't write in adameus-town :cry:
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Here's the new (30.03.2008) list of our MiniCities!

Just click on the name of the city and the city will get the thing that is most needed actually! :
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

hugs - adameus !! :) that makes it a little bit easier again ...
I am what I am
User avatar
Mystere
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:52 pm
Location: Altare (Savona)
Contact:

Post by Mystere »

Thanks adameus for your link-post , i've visited some of the cities . Bye
Now Baxeico is my nickname for EBT .
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

I'm visiting and visiting ... :roll:
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

... so am I :) - would be nice to get some coffee next time ;)
I am what I am
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Me too! ;)
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

It's great! I'm able to visit two times per day!
My internet reconnects at 4am in the night and then i have a new IP!
And another IP means that you can visit the MiniCities again :)
So I visit your cities just after midnight and then in the evening again ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”