The EBT-Pub ~ Come on in, have a drink and a chat...

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

8O 8O Someone changed the locks?

I can't use my key anymore :cry: .












"WILMAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!"
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Fred - I REALLY had to wait a bit long for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... and I drank several litres of water meanwhile :evil:
I am what I am
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”