HITS

Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking bil-lingwa Maltija

Moderator: doctorwho

Post Reply
User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Post by doctorwho »

Ewri wrote:
doctorwho wrote:
TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:
Ewri wrote:..........

Finally doctorwho

I hope you met your first HIT.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
congrats!! :lol:
thanks! at last :)

I think I got that note from Salvu, a fruit and vegetables vendor... (I write salvu tal-haxix usually but back in January I hadn't started doing that most probably)
għidlu grazzi lil Salvu. Tell him you had a hit, maybe he gives you more notes.

Funnily enough, I always hoped of a hit with you with a note coming from Salvu, but not from a note at Zebbug but from those which I key in Ta Qali.
Diga' ghedtlu! I already told him!
He has started marking the notes I give him I think.. not sure why.. must be something I mentioned about marked notes.. lol
He's from Zebbug actually! so that's how it ended up in your hands..
User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Post by doctorwho »

Ewri wrote:
doctorwho wrote:A note I got back today happened to be one I already had in my hands a couple of months ago:
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=44181378

I think that's called an autohit.. :)
I have them sometimes too. Sometimes I manage to add something to the comment, that it was found again.

Għall-hits ġietek illum Doctorwho.
Mela!
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

doctorwho wrote:
Ewri wrote:
doctorwho wrote:
TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:
Ewri wrote:..........

Finally doctorwho

I hope you met your first HIT.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
congrats!! :lol:
thanks! at last :)

I think I got that note from Salvu, a fruit and vegetables vendor... (I write salvu tal-haxix usually but back in January I hadn't started doing that most probably)
għidlu grazzi lil Salvu. Tell him you had a hit, maybe he gives you more notes.

Funnily enough, I always hoped of a hit with you with a note coming from Salvu, but not from a note at Zebbug but from those which I key in Ta Qali.
Diga' ghedtlu! I already told him!
He has started marking the notes I give him I think.. not sure why.. must be something I mentioned about marked notes.. lol
He's from Zebbug actually! so that's how it ended up in your hands..


hmmm could be that this note circulated somewhere there mela.
User avatar
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9124
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
Contact:

Post by claudio vda »

Congratulations, ewri, for your last hit :D

http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=31118879
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

claudio vda wrote:Congratulations, ewri, for your last hit :D

http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=31118879
Thanks Claudio.

At least I didn't stop on Hit No 13 for so long :D
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Post by Sharatan3 »

Congrats, Ewri. That's a VERY VERY interesting Hit! Keep up the good work! :D
Yes, luckily it was a short time spent at 13. :)
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

Two Maltese hits today.

Prosit Sharatan and thanks MathMurderer
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Post by Sharatan3 »

Ewri wrote:Two Maltese hits today.

Prosit Sharatan and thanks MathMurderer
Thanks, Ewri. And well done to you too. :wink:
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

Finally!!!

An active hit after 25 days. I had forgotten how that notification looked.

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=47447802
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Post by Sharatan3 »

Ewri wrote:Finally!!!

An active hit after 25 days. I had forgotten how that notification looked.

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=47447802
Nifrahlek!

A very nice hit there, Ewri.

An almost north-south :flag-at:-:flag-mt: straight line there :D
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

User avatar
JiiPee72
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1577
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Vihtavuori, Finland
Contact:

Post by JiiPee72 »

Congrats, Ewri. Very nice hit. :D
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

JiiPee72 wrote:
Congrats, Ewri. Very nice hit. :D
Thanks JiiPee.

I now wait some triples in Finland with some other fivers :wink: :wink:
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=48231841

This is Math Murderer's 10th Maltese hit. The 5000 notes tracked here were worthed.
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Post by Sharatan3 »

Very nice hit! :D http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=43308497
Ewri wrote:The 5000 notes tracked here were worth it.
They definitely were!! :D
Post Reply

Return to “Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking (Malti)”