Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I am what I am
-
starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
-
Contact:
Post
by starcapitan »
caio
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency
WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
-
eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
-
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries »
starcapitan wrote:caio

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
-
eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
-
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries »
You get 10 seconds to find your destination (if you're so lucky it's present).
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »

10 seconds - better take the 'speedy' bus

:
... and then the 'ciao' from starcapitan....
I am what I am
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
noone posted - so I felt I needed another one :

I am what I am
-
solzica
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2606
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 9:54 pm
- Location: Slovenija
Post
by solzica »

154

6

11

3

2

1

15

1

40

9

1

1

806 (02.01.2009)
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I am what I am