HITS

Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking bil-lingwa Maltija

Moderator: doctorwho

Post Reply
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5763
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Re: HITS

Post by debemaks »

Congratz ewri for the 9th oldest hit on the site or the 2nd oldest hit among :note-5: .
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Re: HITS

Post by Sharatan3 »

That's a terrific hit, Ewri! Congratz, sabiha! 8) 8) :D :D :D

That's a gold medal for :flag-mt:
User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: HITS

Post by doctorwho »

Really fantastic.. keep it up guys
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: HITS

Post by Ewri »

Thanks guys.

It was the last note I wanted to key in yesterday, I chose the note amongst some others I keyed in today and I thought that it would be a hit, but not such a great one :D

I've had 5 hits in the last 3 days, so I just can't complain.
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: HITS

Post by Ewri »

My 48th hit http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=51241330, makes Ans, my top hitpartner, surpassing 7th placed Hoppa.

Now, a more difficult task to find a note from the top 2.

thanks also to Sharatan3 for this http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=47263306. The first hit I could predict, cause it had Sharatan3's mark in the corner.
joergb30
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3952
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:59 am
Location: Kassel, Germany

Re: HITS

Post by joergb30 »

.
Last edited by joergb30 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: HITS

Post by Ewri »

joergb30 wrote:Thank you for entering this :note-50: , ewri :D
you did it first, so I shall thank you too, joergb30. ;)

note was one of many :note-50: I received today. Unfortunately, I could not key them all, but I managed to write about 300 of them.
User avatar
Math Murderer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1062
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Erfurt, Germany
Contact:

Re: HITS

Post by Math Murderer »

Thanks for finding this :note-5: er, Sharatan3! :D
||\\ .. //|| ||\\ .. //|| There is nothing right in my left brain.
||. \\// .|| ||. \\// .|| There is nothing left in my right brain.
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: HITS

Post by Ewri »

Congrats to both of you
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Re: HITS

Post by Sharatan3 »

You're welcome Mmurderer, my pleasure. :D

Thank you, Ewri :D
User avatar
Spanier_20
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:47 pm
Location: Nürnberg - Germany

Re: HITS

Post by Spanier_20 »

Thank you for entering this :note-5:, Ewri :lol:
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: HITS

Post by Ewri »

Spanier_20 wrote:Thank you for entering this :note-5:, Ewri :lol:
my pleasure.

If you want to send any more, you're most welcome :wink:
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Re: HITS

Post by Sharatan3 »

Nice hit, Ewri. Keep it up! :D

You too, Spanier :wink:
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Re: HITS

Post by Sharatan3 »

That's a very nice hit, Ewri. Keep up the good work.

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=51119751
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: HITS

Post by Ewri »

Sharatan3 wrote:That's a very nice hit, Ewri. Keep up the good work.

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=51119751
He's one lucky tracker. Not so frequent, but yet such an international hit.
Post Reply

Return to “Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking (Malti)”