What’s your kind of hit?

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply

What’s your favorite (first) hit type

I want to get hit
16
43%
I want to hit a stand alone bill
5
14%
I want to hit a bill that has already been hit more than once
4
11%
I want to hit a member of the “fake hit gang”
3
8%
I want to get hit by a member of the “fake hit gang”
0
No votes
I don't want a hit
0
No votes
I don’t care
2
5%
I just want my hit to be special
4
11%
I want something completely different from what’s mentioned here above
3
8%
 
Total votes: 37

User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

What’s your kind of hit?

Post by emmem »

Maybe the choice of words is not that bright. So some explanation is in order I think.

Well some on this board have already mentioned that there are different types of hits. Either you enter a bill that somebody else already entered. Or somebody else enters that bill you entered before.

But there’s more to it. And I’m curious what the EBT user would most like as a hit.

Do you want somebody else to enter a bill you already entered? Then you should choose to get hit (well your bill, not you).
If you want to enter a bill somebody else entered before then you have 2 options
- Do you want to be the first to do so.
- Or is this too much responsibility and do you want to be the second, third, … to hit the bill?

Or do you want a really special hit with a member of that famous EBT gang everybody talks about here?

Or is your goal to stay hitless as long as possible?

The choice is yours 8)
TC
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Belgique, Wavre

Post by TC »

i just dream to have a simple hit ... is it too difficult? :cry:
User avatar
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Brussels

Post by BossaNova »

TC wrote:i just dream to have a simple hit ... is it too difficult? :cry:
well it's a lot easier in Belgium then in Portugal.. :cry:
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

I am dreaming about hitting 20 Euro bill U1x400849xxx that was once in the Rue du commerce in Paris. :)
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Because I have already 3 hits, I want to hit a bill that has already been hit more than once :lol: :wink:. Sorry guyz :?
User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Sneakster »

Still waiting for my first hit. But I'd like to be the first user having entered a bill, and see where my bill shows up in Europe afterwards.

( Hitless) Sneakster :(
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

TC wrote:i just dream to have a simple hit ... is it too difficult? :cry:
YES!!! I don't have any hit "yet"! :evil: :cry:
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”