F1 : Spa, Belgium

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
tombah
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:37 pm
Location: Ilmajoki

F1 : Spa, Belgium

Post by tombah »

What do you think, does Schumacher win? (again)
I think that the motor of the Ferrari says kabomm!!
(what would be a big surprise!)
But really, I hope that Kimi wins,
becouse he was so close in Magny-cours.
[offtopic]
Do you think that Moscow can get their own F1 race?
[/offtopic]
If something can go wrong, it goes,
If something can't go wrong, it goes.
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium

Post by pinguino79 »

tombah wrote:What do you think, does Schumacher win? (again)
I think that the motor of the Ferrari says kabomm!!
Schumacher is already world champion, Ferrari is already world champion...
Raikkonen is good, but Hakkinen was on another planet...
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium

Post by pinguino79 »

tombah wrote:What do you think, does Schumacher win? (again)
I think that the motor of the Ferrari says kabomm!!
Schumacher is already world champion, Ferrari is already world champion...
Raikkonen is good, but Hakkinen was on another planet...
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
nbeaudet
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:37 am
Location: Bruxelles
Contact:

Post by nbeaudet »

I'd prefer Raikkonen or Coultard but I believe Barrichello is against going to win. He has a good car and Schumacher will help him.
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium

Post by starcapitan »

The circuit of SPA FRANCORCHAMPS in BELGIUM http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/en07/home/index.php is the best and the most difficult in the world
I hope that F1 cars will always each year race there http://www.spagrandprix.com/ and for 2009 there is in calendar :D
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
User avatar
packbell
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5741
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: Wageningen (NL)

Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium

Post by packbell »

Image
Rideo Ergo Sum <"Ik lach, dus ik besta">
-----> Statistieken <-----
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”