Avatar of the Month - January 2009
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Re: Avatar of the Month - January 2009
Congratulations, Poubelle25
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - January 2009
Poubelle25,
Congratulations.
You avatar is by far the most favourite this month
(25%).
Congratulations.
You avatar is by far the most favourite this month
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Avatar of the Month - January 2009
Looked in this topic just now, congratulations to Poubelle25

yay thanksyli wrote:I voted nico13 and like to nominate :
monikka
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - January 2009
Donald, I'm sorry to ask you, but when do you want to start a topic for February?
I've already desided which avatar I want to nominate, but I can't post it yet
.
For the time being I PM-ed it to myself, so I don't have to search it anymore later (it's not one of the "big posters").
I've already desided which avatar I want to nominate, but I can't post it yet
For the time being I PM-ed it to myself, so I don't have to search it anymore later (it's not one of the "big posters").
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- androl
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - January 2009
his profile says last login Fr Jan 23, 2009 9:12 pm
I hope he is well and is only making a big tracking tour!
I hope he is well and is only making a big tracking tour!
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - January 2009
Don't worry, he's well:androl wrote:his profile says last login Fr Jan 23, 2009 9:12 pm
I hope he is well and is only making a big tracking tour!
So he entered note(s) just a few minutes agoprofile of Donald on EBT wrote:Last Note Entered : 2009-02-05 07:55:07
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Avatar of the Month - January 2009
Nominated for February are:
6) packbell - 3 nominations from solzica, jabosa2, Jes

7) suntzu - 1 nomination from Crossmaster

8) androl - 1 nomination from androl

9) monikka - 1 nomination from yli

10) debemaks - 1 nomination from pipocadoce

6) packbell - 3 nominations from solzica, jabosa2, Jes
7) suntzu - 1 nomination from Crossmaster
8) androl - 1 nomination from androl
9) monikka - 1 nomination from yli
10) debemaks - 1 nomination from pipocadoce
