is there another solution?
is it possible?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- anto989
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2150
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 6:34 pm
- Location: rosarno,calabria(italy)
- Contact:
is it possible?
Well.....I want to delete 3 pcs of
from my ebt_profile ( http://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=122262 ),because I found the serials numbers on the web (
) when I started to track € .....but now I want to delete them (2 are also fake-hit)...I've already sent an email to:contact@eurobilltracker.com few days ago,but I haven't still a reply 
is there another solution?
is there another solution?
NEXT STEP: arrivare al primo posto nella classifica dei tracciatori calabresi
(12 AGOSTO 2009,CHE SODDISFAZIONE
)
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: is it possible?
If you've sent an e-mail, they will be deleted, so don't worry.
But deleting entries can only made by the administrators, so only by Giro, Avij and Nerzhul.
Becasue they're so busy right now (like solving the problems of yesterday) they had to do other things, but after all they will be delted as you asked (they haven't deleted my entry of a meeting hit also, but I'm sure they will do it once).
But deleting entries can only made by the administrators, so only by Giro, Avij and Nerzhul.
Becasue they're so busy right now (like solving the problems of yesterday) they had to do other things, but after all they will be delted as you asked (they haven't deleted my entry of a meeting hit also, but I'm sure they will do it once).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing