Pennergame / Beggar-Game

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Crossmaster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1968
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Location: Würzburg / Home of famous bocksbeutel

Pennergame / Beggar-Game

Post by Crossmaster »

This is an interresting game where you start as a beggar without any money in Hamburg.
You can do the usual things to get a better life like collecting bottles, fight other beggars or play some music to earn some coins etc..
Buy a pet like rat, mice, cat ... and change your home from the pavement to a park bench and further.

Its in German but not so hard to understand.

You can put some money in each others paper cup, so please click the banner beneath. If sth. else posts his banner here, I will also throw some money in his paper cup :wink: (you can do it once every hour)

Image
Doi merg prin pădure. Unul găseşte 100 de lei altul nu...

Mein Profil, meine NIG-Statistiken.
Sirmia
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Budapest. Hungary.

Re: Pennergame / Beggar-Game

Post by Sirmia »

I have just given you 38.89 €, so after such a generous donation I expect you to share your Bergenbier with me on your favourite park bench! :wink:
It seems an interesting game, maybe I will also register some day... :D
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Pennergame / Beggar-Game

Post by eddydevries »

I'm on my work now, so I can't play this.

But you've got €38,95 from me (it seems, it (how much you get) depends on how many people give something to you).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Sirmia
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Budapest. Hungary.

Re: Pennergame / Beggar-Game

Post by Sirmia »

Na, I have registered, I don't know how much time I will spend there, though :lol: But you can start giving your donations :D
It's not fair though that I can only receive max. 20 € in my paper cup right now! :evil:
Sirmia
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Budapest. Hungary.

Re: Pennergame / Beggar-Game

Post by Sirmia »

By the way, this thing makes me remember an old Hungarian online game that I used to play loooooong , ago... :D In that game, you started your career as an average working citizen, making your way through the career ladder (officer, manager, CEO, etc... and finally you ended up being godfather :lol:) and to get around, you could go to work, go to casino etc. to get some money for which you could buy things (alarm clock, cat, a husband (or wife, for guys), sports car, samurai sword etc. 8)) As I can remember it was a pretty good parody of contemporary life with hilarious texts and descriptions. I would love to play it again but the game doesn't exist anymore... what a shame. :?
User avatar
Flanconfx
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Köln

Re: Pennergame / Beggar-Game

Post by Flanconfx »

That is my Penner. :D
naturally with the ebt-banner in my profile.

thank you Crossmaster aka. Tuborg_Tobi for occasionally put some money in my paper cup. :)
                    
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”