Nice work bhoeyb

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Nice work bhoeyb

Post by Skylimit »

Disturbed has a hit ... this guy must have been awfully lucky ...
but it is a nice site indeed ... Nice going bhoeyb -> that's the way you do it

121. bhoeyb| mail | 05/Aug/2002 21 : 50
Leuke site ... Misschien nog iets voor in je link-lijst: http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851 Wil je weten waar jouw Euro bankbiljetten naar toe reizen nadat jij ze uitgaf? Of waar ze vandaan komen? Komen ze uit het buitenland? Of van de buurvrouw? Surf naar: www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851 !SUCCES! [smile] Groetjes ...
Time is on our side ...
Guest

Re: Nice work bhoeyb

Post by Guest »

Skylimit wrote:Disturbed has a hit ... this guy must have been awfully lucky ...
but it is a nice site indeed ... Nice going bhoeyb -> that's the way you do it

121. bhoeyb| mail | 05/Aug/2002 21 : 50
Leuke site ... Misschien nog iets voor in je link-lijst: http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851 Wil je weten waar jouw Euro bankbiljetten naar toe reizen nadat jij ze uitgaf? Of waar ze vandaan komen? Komen ze uit het buitenland? Of van de buurvrouw? Surf naar: www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851 !SUCCES! [smile] Groetjes ...
:?: :?:
could someone please explain this post. If have no :idea:
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Nice work bhoeyb

Post by emmem »

Anonymous wrote: could someone please explain this post. If have no :idea:
Looks very cryptic indeed.

The Dutch part rougly translates as follows

Nice site… Maybe something for your list of links : http:// www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851 You want to know more about where your Euro banknotes are travelling to after you’ve spent them? Or where they came from? Do they come from abroad? Or from your neighbour’s wife? Surf to: www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851. SUCCESS
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Nice work bhoeyb

Post by bhoeyb »

Skylimit wrote: 121. bhoeyb| mail | 05/Aug/2002 21 : 50
Leuke site ... Misschien nog iets voor in je link-lijst: http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851 Wil je weten waar jouw Euro bankbiljetten naar toe reizen nadat jij ze uitgaf? Of waar ze vandaan komen? Komen ze uit het buitenland? Of van de buurvrouw? Surf naar: www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851 !SUCCES! [smile] Groetjes ...
Some information about this text ...
I've posted this text (thanx for the nice translation Emmem :wink: ) in a guestbook from a nice site I found some days ago. One of the owners, Disturbed, has seen it and he became an EBT. When he entered his 21 notes or so, he got a REAL hit 8O :!: :!: He is SO LUCKY :!: :!:
Sorry TC, your time will come ... :?
BTW, posting some friendly promotion for our site in a guestbook isn't SPAM, or is it :?: :?: I think it's a good way to promote EBT. At this moment, I've made 10 new referers that way ... How many new members, I don't know :?:
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Re: Nice work bhoeyb

Post by Skylimit »

bhoeyb wrote:Disturbed, has seen it and he became an EBT. When he entered his 21 notes or so, he got a REAL hit 8O :!: :!: He is SO LUCKY :!: :!:
:?:
Thank you for the clarification ... I was not sure you would appreciate this posting. Anyway, I think the story is even wilder, because I found out about this, because I check the users on my referral list ...
One of them is xfencedx ... which has a link to this nice site...

The day after I notice, another user with the same link registered, but was NOT on my referral list ... and then I saw bhoeyb's note in the guestbook ...

terrific idea, and proven technology :D
So I wanted to congratulate you without giving away the idea
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Nice work bhoeyb

Post by bhoeyb »

Skylimit wrote: terrific idea, and proven technology :D
So I wanted to congratulate you without giving away the idea
THANX! The world is so tiny :lol: ...
I just want to make EBT bigger and bigger ... and get more and more hitzzz :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”