Stamped notes
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
Re: Stamped notes
Sometimes I ask my self what do the french people do with there 5 euro notes.70% of all 5vers I get from France are in horrible conditions.It's like they don't respect the 5 euro bill.
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Stamped notes
It's the same with French pooling notes (so they haven't been in France at all).
So I guess, it's due to the "quality" of the production.
So I guess, it's due to the "quality" of the production.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Stamped notes
I have answer in you question: In France the 5€ note circulates a lot, more than the others (bread, newspaper, small purchases... of every days). And these are not enough renews by banks. So The 5€ notes are therefore often "tired "Dawizz wrote:Sometimes I ask my self what do the french people do with there 5 euro notes.70% of all 5vers I get from France are in horrible conditions.It's like they don't respect the 5 euro bill.
letitloup
- de*lerger
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:24 pm
- Location: Lies - Terschelling (NL)
Re: Stamped notes
Anyone seen this stamp before ?
- Attachments
-
- 20eurostempel.jpg (179.57 KiB) Viewed 4032 times
My map
- Gnaeus
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 321
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 pm
- Location: Rīga, Latvia
- Contact:
Re: Stamped notes
I got two
yesterday. Both are P/X bills, both with the same stamp. They were together in the bundle -- so I assume this stamp comes from
Anyone else seen it?
Anyone else seen it?
- Attachments
-
- EBT stamps0001c.jpg (49.76 KiB) Viewed 3921 times
-
- EBT stamps0001b.jpg (50.68 KiB) Viewed 3921 times
- Gnaeus
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 321
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 pm
- Location: Rīga, Latvia
- Contact:
Re: Stamped notes
In a different bundle; this time of
First note has an advertisement! This one is a P/X bill -- so again from
??
The second one is a more common teller's mark, with Arabic (?) script at left.
First note has an advertisement! This one is a P/X bill -- so again from
The second one is a more common teller's mark, with Arabic (?) script at left.
- Attachments
-
- EBT stamps0001d.jpg (165.33 KiB) Viewed 3913 times
-
- EBT stamps0001a.jpg (34.23 KiB) Viewed 3913 times
Re: Stamped notes
Today I got an old
X/P with a blue stamp on backside:
PYC
(banknote maybe stamped in Russia?)
PYC
(banknote maybe stamped in Russia?)
-
doiknow
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 766
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 4:04 pm
- Location: Hannover, Germany
Re: Stamped notes
I had just the same one or two weeks ago. Note wasjoergb30 wrote:Today I got an oldX/P with a blue stamp on backside:
PYC
(banknote maybe stamped in Russia?)
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60284402
I made no comment as this was no hit..
Russia could be a nice explanation. Just had CeBit Trade Fair here - maybe some russians brought their Euros here. Unfortunatly they didn't enter it here before
One Currency, one Union, one Eurobilltracker...
My dots are of the same order as 10.
My dots are of the same order as 10.
Re: Stamped notes
On
E/L


A un ebteur dans le besoin, ne jamais dire: «J'ai une pièce pour vous.» Il préférera un billet.
Re: Stamped notes
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Re: Stamped notes
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)






