2 real hits

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

2 real hits

Post by bhoeyb »

I can't believe it myself yet 8O 8O . I had 2 new hits today ... I am SO LUCKY ... :oops: :oops: That makes a total of 5 hits for me :oops: :oops: ...
:D Congratz TC with your first hit, together with me ...
Who is going to do this stunt again :?: :?:
TC
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Belgique, Wavre

Post by TC »

yes yes yes yes yes yes...


but :( i just have a Worm in my e-mail box...

youpieeeeeeeee (not form worm but for hit)
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

congratz

Post by Skylimit »

Congratz to both of you ... All of a sudden, these two TITANS hitting each other, seems to pay off after all :lol:
What's even more fun : Both are BELGIAN -> we will prevail !

But seriously, your other hit is even nicer ... what are the odds of hitting someone who only logged on once, months and moths ago ??? Very, very, nice ... after "making" user disturbed, hit another unsuspicious user, on his FIRST day as a member, and after only 20 bills, this one is also a great story

bhoeyb : :roll: FOR HITS WITH A STORY BEHIND THEM :roll:

:twisted: Viva Belgica :twisted:
We gaan naar Mexico, olé olé olé
Time is on our side ...
matt.berlin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:01 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by matt.berlin »

Maybe there is hope for the rest of us then. Looks like I just need to make a trip to Belgium, then I'll be fine! (Do we have any statistics on the density of EBT users per country or region? - if not we should! Hmm, I can almost hear Philippe's groan of "not more work" now :wink: )

:twisted: Viva Londres :twisted:
Ik ga ook naar Mexico, olé olé olé
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”