Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, lmviterbo, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99

User avatar
pooca
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Hanko, Finland

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by pooca »

Flights booked to Vienna. 188e for return ticket from Helsinki, not bad I'd say! Thanks Austrian Airlines :wink:
User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Flight booked to Vienna. Flight booked to Vienna. :lol: And return flight booked from Vienna to Brussels. This may be stupid, but I booked two separate outbound flights due to the fact that I can't be sure of getting any extra days off work, and also because at this stage the flights - several months in advance - the flights are relatively cheap at 16-32 euros. Also, the dog's stay at a local kennel should be confirmed, so fingers crossed I'll see you in Vienna.
User avatar
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by Crazy Bob »

Crazy Bob wrote:My days off have been approved today, so I'll be there! Probably arriving on Wednesday the 19th, and probably at least until the 24th. 8)
I've just booked my tickets: outbound on the 19th, back home on the 28th.
User avatar
Math Murderer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1062
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Erfurt, Germany
Contact:

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by Math Murderer »

I haven't booked anything yet, as I might be visiting London (*gasp* outside the Eurozone :? ) the weekend before the EBTM, but I'll definitely be in Vienna by Aug 18 or 19.
||\\ .. //|| ||\\ .. //|| There is nothing right in my left brain.
||. \\// .|| ||. \\// .|| There is nothing left in my right brain.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by eddydevries »

So, we'll find your bills there.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
maarsy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4272
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: merchtem

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by maarsy »

Math Murderer wrote:I haven't booked anything yet, as I might be visiting London (*gasp* outside the Eurozone :? ) the weekend before the EBTM, but I'll definitely be in Vienna by Aug 18 or 19.

visit th exchange ofice in st pancras station and ask for some :note-5: notes i left a bundle there
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by Phaseolus »

Please note that Phaseola and myself will be present in Vienna ; we will be arriving Friday night and will leaving on sunday morning.

So you can count on us on saturday ! :wink:
User avatar
robag
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by robag »

Melde mich auch an!
robag
MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2239
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:52 am
Location: Helden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by MDeen »

My holidays are approved, I'm coming too. And I'm bringing a friend who is not a EBT, but maybe he'll turn around :mrgreen:

Plan is to be in Vienna from thursday until sunday.
User avatar
maarsy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4272
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: merchtem

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by maarsy »

im prity much sure i can come but i havent booked yet cus i dont know if i can stay from ( ariving wendsday maybe ) thursday til friday or til saterday

i seen something about a registration at the university so i guess that is the start point , besides mi id card would i need anything else ?

and i also saw something to bring only a cople of banknotes

but to colectors i have 1 UNC :note-20: G006 , as i noticed i recieved UNC :note-20: G007 today so maybe someone is intresed in changing it for other UNC notes ( like :flag-si: :note-20: ) * i must say i already entered the serial

i also could bring UNC :note-50: to change agenst other notes ( propably wil be T013 ) * i wont enter those serials on mi part

in case u would be interesed in changing u could pm me ( or in case changing notes on a meeting is agenst the rules )

for those :note-50: i could make a list with the ones i needed ( they dont realy need to be unc and im sure i can get enough unc notes) and for the G006 :note-20: it wil be first comes first served , but im sure others maybe are able to get unc :note-20: of that kind since a cople of ppl from mi area are comming
User avatar
wisi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: Spenge.HF.OWL.NRW.DE.EU
Contact:

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by wisi »

Well, on IRC we talked about the former currencies. I asked an austrian, if it is possible to change old Austrian Schilling coins at the OeNB, which seems to be case. Thus I will collect these I still have in my collection (and keep one of each demomination) and ask my collegues, friends and relavites to give me their Schillings they don't need anymore.
And: I'd be willing to change your old Deusche Mark Bills and Coins you still have and you don't want to keep to Euro if you'd like in vienna... Well, if it is not too much money ;)
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by Fons »

I'm still not 100% sure I can visit the meeting...
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by bhoeyb »

wisi wrote:Well, on IRC we talked about the former currencies. I asked an austrian, if it is possible to change old Austrian Schilling coins at the OeNB, which seems to be case. Thus I will collect these I still have in my collection (and keep one of each demomination) and ask my collegues, friends and relavites to give me their Schillings they don't need anymore.
And: I'd be willing to change your old Deusche Mark Bills and Coins you still have and you don't want to keep to Euro if you'd like in vienna... Well, if it is not too much money ;)
I'll collect my old coins too. Is it still possible to change all Austrian Schilling notes into € at OeNB?
User avatar
Burky
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:08 pm
Location: Wien, Austria

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by Burky »

bhoeyb wrote:Is it still possible to change all Austrian Schilling notes into € at OeNB?
Yes, it is...
User avatar
maarsy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4272
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: merchtem

Re: Summer EBTM09 in Vienna Aug 20-23 2009

Post by maarsy »

think wisely

once they hand up in the hands of the evil bank wont they be destroyd
Locked

Return to “International EBT-meetings”