This goes to show that an intelligent faker can last a very long time but this shows evenly so that the cleaning girl's tool is an intelligent one.Steda wrote:This is a complete suprise for everybody.
Sloeber100.
Suspicious notes and users
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5
-
Talking Head
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:01 pm
- Location: WINGENE BELGIUM
Re: Suspicious notes and users
-
presidente
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Sorry but I have some doubts about this two hits: both inserted from first user two or three days before Bologna meeting and both found 43 days after in Kranj...
, all three users involved were in Bologna for the meeting. My opinion is that Grega exchanged this notes during the meeting and has inserted only now.
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60831140
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60840048
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60831140
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60840048
- MM8_NL
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2652
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Purmerend, The Netherlands / Berlin, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Suspicious notes and users
I agreeTalking Head wrote:This goes to show that an intelligent faker can last a very long time but this shows evenly so that the cleaning girl's tool is an intelligent one.Steda wrote:This is a complete suprise for everybody.
Sloeber100.
- Phaseolus
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
- Contact:
Re: Suspicious notes and users
I would like to say that sometimes, as cleaning girls, we have some big surprises ! I remember Pincopalino, now there is Sloeber100 and you might see in the coming days other users in Top 100-200 that will loose all their bills.
Now, I'd like to tell to the users that have been cheating during a certain period of their EBT-life and that have a habit to invent sometimes series, that it would be very wise for them to confess all their invented bills (via PM to me or de-jo or any administrator or by email at contact (at) eurobilltracker dot com).
We know that since the Cleaning Girls have been created (thanks to the development of an efficient investigation tool by Nerzhul and avij) that some people might be disappointed about finding ou theat some users are fakers. We are dissappointed, too.
But by cleaning some accounts we make EBT database much reliable ! And we are sure that you all will enjoy much more the hits you will make in the future !
Now, I'd like to tell to the users that have been cheating during a certain period of their EBT-life and that have a habit to invent sometimes series, that it would be very wise for them to confess all their invented bills (via PM to me or de-jo or any administrator or by email at contact (at) eurobilltracker dot com).
We know that since the Cleaning Girls have been created (thanks to the development of an efficient investigation tool by Nerzhul and avij) that some people might be disappointed about finding ou theat some users are fakers. We are dissappointed, too.
But by cleaning some accounts we make EBT database much reliable ! And we are sure that you all will enjoy much more the hits you will make in the future !
Re: Suspicious notes and users
presidente wrote:Sorry but I have some doubts about this two hits: both inserted from first user two or three days before Bologna meeting and both found 43 days after in Kranj...![]()
, all three users involved were in Bologna for the meeting. My opinion is that Grega exchanged this notes during the meeting and has inserted only now.
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60831140
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60840048
Hello.
To tell the truth I have really received these notes in Bologna (along with some others and several in Ferrara). I have not registered any of them at all in order to avoid possible friendly hit and neither have I spent any of these in my hometown or near. As my brother was leaving for Munich and Ulm on Wednesday I simply swapped as many of my notes as I could for his ones . The idea was to get his notes (no time to put down serials) as well as send Italian and Sammarinense ones out of the way, so to speak...
On Monday I asked for a bundle of fivers at the bank in Kranj and managed to insert only about half of these, others were registered only yesterday, together with another wad of fivers and tenners from the bank and notes I received in exchange from Monday on. http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60840048 however was still folded into a receipt from some bar I went to on Monday...
As regards http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60831140 ... it's even more unusual. One of my workmates is getting married and we have bought him some gift. After we have collected money from coworkers I have written down banknote numbers before we went to the shopping mall. I managed to keep some of fivers by substituting them with 20s and I don't know if hitnote is among them or not...
I hope that explains what happened...
Kind regards,
Grega
-
presidente
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Grega..I know you and.. I believe you!!!
the problem is why do you exchang notes with other users during the meeting? (not only you made this). The rules to follow during the meeting are written and the most important is to arrive with only fivers to avoid this type of similar friendly hit. (I had this discussion also with other italian users in Italian forum for this hit http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60980239) It's like the discussion about city everyone can do what he wants...in this case I prefere that my notes arrive in Malta (for example) without any help but only with her "legs"
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Hello everybody,
maybe there will be any discussion about this hits:
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=61283226
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639759
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639504
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639257
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639024
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62603808
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62602810
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62604316
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62602621
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62571518
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62553380
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62553915
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62577318
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62572313
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62573840
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62572974
The days before the last weekend I visited many different banks in 8 different districts in vienna - so I had 25
-bundles to give them in from 01. - 04.05. - after doing this I mixed them all very well and brought them back to many different banks in many different districts in Vienna -> "unfortunately" Burky find 20 notes and so we will have 16 different hits and 2 moderated hits -> and if anybody asks: Nobody knows where I changed them into other denomination !!
best regards zimmerge
maybe there will be any discussion about this hits:
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=61283226
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639759
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639504
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639257
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639024
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62603808
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62602810
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62604316
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62602621
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62571518
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62553380
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62553915
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62577318
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62572313
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62573840
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62572974
The days before the last weekend I visited many different banks in 8 different districts in vienna - so I had 25
best regards zimmerge
früher ging es uns gut - heute geht es uns besser -> es wäre besser, es ginge uns wieder gut
tradition ist die weitergabe des feuers und nicht die anbetung der asche
tradition ist die weitergabe des feuers und nicht die anbetung der asche
- helloggs
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1340
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Why?zimmerge wrote:after doing this I mixed them all very well
- Phaseolus
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
- Contact:
Re: Suspicious notes and users
I also mix my bundles...helloggs wrote:Why?zimmerge wrote:after doing this I mixed them all very well
I like the idea of mixing origins... Such as a "melting pot of bills" !
- vermeer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 13191
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Re: Suspicious notes and users
sloeber100 9 0,1
All gone over the horizon.
All gone over the horizon.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
again:Flanconfx wrote:hit into serial for Kaffeesachse (Martinius was his name before)
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62882035
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62882036
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=49515383 -> "hit"
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Please be clearer! Thank you.vermeer wrote:sloeber100 9 0,1
All gone over the horizon.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
- Phaseolus
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
- Contact:
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Su59069 : 1401 notes
saturnpro17 : 17 notes
***estrella*** : 27 notes
freibergerfg : 4495 notes
saturnpro17 : 17 notes
***estrella*** : 27 notes
freibergerfg : 4495 notes
- vermeer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 13191
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Those were the hits with him or her.Please be clearer! Thank you.
The banknotes that were deleted; do they come in a seperate database. I have sometimes the impression (just a feeling) that banknotes that were deleted can be entered a second time especially when it was a hitnote.
It would be nice to know rather the amount of banknoted that were removed also the amount of hits that were deleted.
- Phaseolus
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
- Contact:
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Geoluis : 1133 notes
Chasseur d'euros : 36 notes
Chasseur d'euros : 36 notes
