I love it! Thanks a lot!Nerzhul wrote:There's now also the hit ratio displayed in profiles. I hope this is more en- than discouragingAt least it should give you an idea what to expect when travelling somewhere.
Development WG's famous to do list
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5
- CarlosManta
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3026
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:11 pm
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Contact:
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Is there a maximum in number of locations ?Nerzhul wrote:With a little delay (had to work until Sun morning, 4am):
The expert form now dynamically integrates your location and comment data. You get live suggestions of citynames, zip codes and comments you used in the past as you type.
Suggestions and questions are always welcome.
Today I had some problems with same locations I haven't visited for almost 3 years, 13 months and 7 months
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
No, the form works fine for me for old locations and there is no maximum. What problems do you have exactly?yli wrote:Is there a maximum in number of locations ?
Today I had some problems with same locations I haven't visited for almost 3 years, 13 months and 7 months
Btw, I just tweaked the entity ranking again, it now displays advancement details in the old style by default.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
thanks for these updates.
They are great.
They are great.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
When typing the first characters of these locations in the city box, f.i. "Ape" for "Apeldoorn" there wasn't a scroll down menu with the option to choose my "Ape" locations (in my caseNerzhul wrote:No, the form works fine for me for old locations and there is no maximum. What problems do you have exactly?yli wrote:Is there a maximum in number of locations ?
Today I had some problems with same locations I haven't visited for almost 3 years, 13 months and 7 months
Besides the fact that I haven't visited these three locations, they we're also the last three locations of where I entered notes last night.
Perhaps there was something wrong with my computer, but now even a location only visited once in 2005 isn't a problem.
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
No problemnossi wrote:I hope this would be my list wish: I need a filter for the postalcode with the same possibility for sorting like town or land.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
- R/J
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: Eindhoven & omgeving, Nederland
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Thanks. It is something I have missed for a while as well.
Question though: Can you now also search for postcodes like the same possibilities as searching for cities and stuff? (I just found out you can't.)
Question though: Can you now also search for postcodes like the same possibilities as searching for cities and stuff? (I just found out you can't.)
My NIG stats have finally disappeared. My EBTST stats are still available.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Thank youNerzhul wrote:No problemnossi wrote:I hope this would be my list wish: I need a filter for the postalcode with the same possibility for sorting like town or land.
That would make the whole thng! Then it would be easy to know how many notes we have entered i.e. in wien-währing.R/J wrote:Thanks. It is something I have missed for a while as well.
Question though: Can you now also search for postcodes like the same possibilities as searching for cities and stuff? (I just found out you can't.)
Liebe Grüße aus Wien - nossi -
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
The "Most active" overview in user/city/country rankings now allows ranking by hits and users/referrers.
I also fixed a small bug which was causing problems when searching your notes for strings with a non-ASCII first letter (like "Ückeritz").
I also fixed a small bug which was causing problems when searching your notes for strings with a non-ASCII first letter (like "Ückeritz").
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
wishlist can you make one 86400/86400 list HH:MM:SS
- googlejaps
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
I've come up with some ideas for improving the site. I don't know if they are mentioned before, but they are just some ideas.
extended personal city stats
I really like the personal stats in the city/country pages:

I would like this section to be extended with the notes stats that are in our profile:

Different style moderated hits
If someone posts a link to a hitnote on the forum (to participate in some game), normally moderated hits are not allowed. But when you take a look at the hit-page you cant see if the hit is moderated or not. Click these two hits below and tell me which is moderated:
example 1 example 2
If you really must know, example 1 is moderated because it travelled in a bundle, example 2 is not moderated
I suggest to add some visual style to the moderated-hit-page, so it's clear to everyone that it is a moderated hit.
extended personal city stats
I really like the personal stats in the city/country pages:

I would like this section to be extended with the notes stats that are in our profile:

Different style moderated hits
If someone posts a link to a hitnote on the forum (to participate in some game), normally moderated hits are not allowed. But when you take a look at the hit-page you cant see if the hit is moderated or not. Click these two hits below and tell me which is moderated:
example 1 example 2
If you really must know, example 1 is moderated because it travelled in a bundle, example 2 is not moderated
I suggest to add some visual style to the moderated-hit-page, so it's clear to everyone that it is a moderated hit.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Please leave the moderated hits outside any public part of the forum.
If a hit is moderated, there is always a reason - mainly that it's not interresting to show (so, don't show
)
If a hit is moderated, there is always a reason - mainly that it's not interresting to show (so, don't show
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
- googlejaps
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
I think you didn't understand me, or I didn't explain it right. I don't want to show the moderated hits in the forum.yli wrote:Please leave the moderated hits outside any public part of the forum.
If a hit is moderated, there is always a reason - mainly that it's not interresting to show (so, don't show)
I am surprised though that you can only see that a hit is moderated when there's a + in the hit-list. And allthough it is definitely a property of a hit, you can't see it on the hit-page.
I think that gamehosts of topics like EU Capital Hit-Bingo or Hits from A to Z need/want to have a way to check if a hit is moderated or not.
I hope it's clearer now. It's just an idea, it's up to others to say if it's wanted or not.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
When i order my locations alphabetically, i have a small problem with a non-ASCII first letter (like Águeda, Évora and Óbidos):

It doesn't appears in the right order.

It doesn't appears in the right order.
-
Infrarouge
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:18 pm
- Location: Berlino, Germania.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
i have a wish... some friends of mine are tracking as well, although i didn't refer them to the site. still, i would like to watch their activity. with the ones that are in my referalls-list, it is quite easy - they are just two clicks away. the others however have to be searched, which takes some time.
wouldn't it be possible to implement a "friends"-list, similar to the referalls, with the difference, that you can decide yourself, whom to put into that list?
i would like that! thank you in advance!
wouldn't it be possible to implement a "friends"-list, similar to the referalls, with the difference, that you can decide yourself, whom to put into that list?
i would like that! thank you in advance!