Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
Fundamental
Euro-Master
Posts: 2172 Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:57 am
Location: Tampere, Finland
Contact:
Post
by Fundamental » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:07 am
I just bought a car. A car which I have dreamed since I was a five years old.. so here it is:
Saab 96 -70
I think every finnish people know this car model because it was quite common in Finland and they have been made in Finland also..
Anyway it would be interesting to see what kind of cars people have here..
Oh and I forgot to mention that my car is just fantastic
romppu
Euro-Expert
Posts: 531 Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:53 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Post
by romppu » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:34 am
Fundamental wrote: I just bought a car. A car which I have dreamed since I was a five years old.. so here it is:
Did I see it already somewhere else...?
€BT, обязательно...
Ralf
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382 Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Ralf » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:37 am
This is our car. Citroen C5
Fundamental
Euro-Master
Posts: 2172 Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:57 am
Location: Tampere, Finland
Contact:
Post
by Fundamental » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:40 am
romppu wrote: Fundamental wrote: I just bought a car. A car which I have dreamed since I was a five years old.. so here it is:
Did I see it already somewhere else...?
That might be possible
But today is the big day
Fjon
Euro-Master
Posts: 1071 Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Bray, Ireland
Post
by Fjon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:58 am
I have one of these:
Seat Ibiza S
A good car - a VW Polo with a different badge.
I am just after spending €800 to get some of it fixed, though!
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
Cinnamon
Euro-Master
Posts: 1383 Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 4:58 am
Location: Tampere, Finland
Post
by Cinnamon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:12 am
this is how my
darling looks like.
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097 Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona
Post
by N0W1K » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:27 am
fjon wrote: I have one of these:
Seat Ibiza S
A good car - a VW Polo with a different badge.
I am just after spending €800 to get some of it fixed, though!
nice to see a spanish car in Ireland
I don't have a car, but my family have a saab 9000, nice car
:):)
Fundamental, you have a nice car
bhoeyb @ work
Post
by bhoeyb @ work » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:08 pm
I like my car Renault 19 a lot
but it will be replaced within a few months by this one: Renault Trafic
-same colors-
Fjon
Euro-Master
Posts: 1071 Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Bray, Ireland
Post
by Fjon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:45 pm
A lot of French cars so far. Can't say I'm a huge fan of them. I like Japanese or German cars. I think if I have a bit of money I would get a VW Passat or Toyota Avensis. Need to save around €15,000 first though
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
Bebbo
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 66 Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:56 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Post
by Bebbo » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:17 pm
1995 Red Ford fiesta
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:32 pm
This is our/my dad's car:
Also dark blue.
my mother's:
Dark-grey-brown
Last edited by
Fons on Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batavorum
Euro-Master
Posts: 1302 Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:49 am
Location: Grave, NL
Contact:
Post
by Batavorum » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:29 pm
We are driving in a Peugeot 307 SW (light blue).
My favorite car is a Volvo, but with a family of 4 childeren there's a need for a car with a minimum of 6 chairs (and the XC90 is too expensive for us).
Sitting at home ... behind my PC ... talking to Europe ... about notes?
Viperazzi
Euro-Master
Posts: 1632 Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:26 pm
Post
by Viperazzi » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:50 pm
I don't have a car, but I do have a motorcycle:
Mine is a 1999 model, the color is bright red and I've got a big storage box in the back for two helmets. It's not as sporty as an Yamaha R6 or even a Honda Hornet, but it sure goes fast compared to cars!
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Posts: 672 Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:45 am
Location: Heinola, Finland
Contact:
Post
by Schaza » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:06 pm
My own...
Seat Ibiza SXi 1,5 -90
Seat Ibiza SXi 1,5 Chrono -90
Dad's, but i borrow it quite often.
Chrysler Cordoba
Last edited by
Schaza on Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Venga
Euro-Master
Posts: 1727 Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:57 am
Location: Utrecht Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Venga » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:37 pm
Volkswagen Golf III (1992, white)